Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#513171 04/18/16 04:32 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Having Ambergris withdrawals. Are there any live webcam feeds I can tap to remind me how wonderful things are on the caye until my next trip?

Marty #513215 04/20/16 04:28 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Thanks Marty, feeling better already!

I keep hoping that some beach bar or restaurant owner will put up a webcam facing the ocean. I'd love to take a peek at what the morning sun looks like rising over the water. Great advertising for the establishment. How about it " somebody"?

Last edited by Shyboy; 04/21/16 07:01 AM.

A little known fact... Women who are overweight tend to live longer than men who mention it...
Before we moved to the island this is the one we used....Compliments of Amanda Syme..... www.wunderground.com/webcams/Callum/1/show

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
Thank you Judyann... This is progress.. I think of this like a gin game.. I have now thrown out the "first" card (( cam) and replaced it with your link.. Does anybody have a better one?

I know all about "beggars"

A little known fact... Women who are overweight tend to live longer than men who mention it...
Shyboy #513241 04/21/16 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by Shyboy
I keep hoping that some beach bar or restaurant owner will put up a webcam facing the ocean. I'd love to take a peek at what the morning sun looks like rising over the water. Great advertising for the establishment. How about it " somebody"?

Tacogirl had a cam up at one time a couple of years - tried severaL ocean view locales and finally gave up ( I think due to unfavorable environmental elements)

Both the above links are to the same cam, just accessed differently and with different image sized a defined by the web page design.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
The cameras are only $50-$100 US... I'm hoping that this thread can spur another try... There are sooo many great spots downtown on the beach. The camera can be mounted indoors looking out a window to avoid sea air and corrosion. This would be a real plus for us all and I will be HAPPY to pay for 1/2 the cost of the camera... ( [email protected])

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.