Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#513255 04/22/16 07:01 AM
G
Godgirl Offline OP
OP Offline
G
If anyone knows who (private owned) might have extra hangar space for rent, or Who owns an empty, hangar ready lot on the airstrip on AC, please share. We have talked to everyone we have been told to, in the public eye and no luck. We hope to bring a little 4 seat 1951 Piper Pacer with us eventually, but it needs a house.
Thanks and that was my last question (for now)

P
P
Isn't MaAfee's Hanger still available? Surely the only one that would be, unless the Bowen's would consider renting one of theirs. Off the top of my head they are the only ones there are that are Private. Other option would be to buy and lot butting up to the runway and build one after discussion with Civil Aviation/Airports Authority.

G
Godgirl Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thanks Phil, appreciate the info. I will begin inquiring about these. We are salivating every time we drive by the empty end lot at the end of the metal hangars there on the main road... Where we are from people are building Hangar Homes, where a living space sits above the hangar. Wish we could pull that off...
Thanks again...

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.