Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#513271 04/22/16 12:53 PM
Shyboy Offline OP
OP Offline
I am putting together a coffee table type picture book for the guests in my Villa. I need a minimum of thirty pictures and have more than that but many have too small a file size and I get a warning online that many of them will not come out well. Ragman donated a couple and they are sized ok.
I would sure appreciate a few of your favorite San Pedro, reef, scuba, fishing sunsets, moon photos etc. This is NOT a commercial venture and is for my Villa...

How about a few... Email them to "[email protected]"..

Thanks "somebody" in advance.

A little known fact... Women who are overweight tend to live longer than men who mention it...
Shyboy Offline OP
OP Offline
THANK YOU Capt. Rob for sending some great pictures. I have some great sunset shots but I couldn't use them. Your sunrise over the ocean and sunset over the lagoon were great and will be used.

I can still use some good San Pedro shots and even a "generic" dog.. A couple of fishing shots and anything that looks like it should be seen by others.

Thanks

Peter "[email protected]"

A little known fact... Women who are overweight tend to live longer than men who mention it...
Shyboy Offline OP
OP Offline
Several forum users sent me pictures and I am able to use several for my "coffee table" book in the Villa.. Chris, from Washington D.C. didn't send me pictures; he sent works of art. I was truly amazed that he gave me permission to use them as they are stunning. Chris also gave me permission to share some of them with forum members. I will "tease" you with one he calls "K Mart".

I have reduced the file size so that his large files are not available for misuse. If you like this as much as I do; I have permission to add more.. Let me know what you think.

[Linked Image]

R
R
Well yes, "K Mart" brought a smile to my face. I've stopped there a few times after picking up guests at the airport to introduce them to Belikin.

A place we pass often and don't think about but somehow this picture makes it looks special. Yes, would love to see more. Thanks

Chris that is a good picture. It captures a piece of San Pedro nicely.

Jim
Formerly from somewhere on a beach in Belize
J
J
I look forward to seeing SP photos whenever they appear! Sure. With Chris' permission, let's see more!

Shyboy Offline OP
OP Offline
Courtesy of Chris from Washington D.C. [Linked Image]

R
R
Another good one. Thank you Peter and of course Chris. My wife's comment----these two pictures are so....San Pedro. She is right.

Jim
Formerly from somewhere on a beach in Belize

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.