Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#513765 05/15/16 06:57 AM
OP Offline
This message board is one of the best ever!.... Specifically because we can share our experiences as visitors, residence, naturalized citizens and nationals........ The broad subject of moving to Belize has so many aspects it can be overwhelming......Therefore, I would like to share with you something told to me by a couple of Women who I admire and have a great relationship with on this island. These are Ladies of Belize one from the Mainland and one from San Pedro... we were talking about so many people who want to move here and be a part of Belize, some want to own businesses and others just want to relax.....The advice these ladies suggest I give to people is simple ......"Smile More and Think Less" ..... when it seems like such a challenge just to open a bank account; practice this advice, you just might find things become a lot easier............Good Luck.

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
N
N
I would go a little further, in my experience here, and say laugh a lot and think a little bit otherwise someone might jump ahead of you in the queue at the bank!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.