Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
OP Offline
Being a Restaurateur is a Passion that flows through me daily and the benefits are ever rewarding..... However one of the biggest blessings is getting visitors from the Message Board. LarryPied thank you for coming into the kitchen and meeting me in person.....Nice surprise to the beginning of our Saturday Night Service. We look forward to your next visit!

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
L
L
Who knew that not only you are probably a wonderful chef but quite an accomplished dancer as well! Black Orchard is on my bucket list for my next visit in August. Thanks for the kitchen tour.

OP Offline
We had a pleasant visit last week from Sandize.....So nice to meet you my dear....wishing you lots of luck here on our little piece of sand...

OP Offline
Black Orchid Restaurant, LTD. is not for sale: In the last few weeks we've had several guests/tourists come in and ask about the sell of our beloved Black Orchid Restaurant.....Today a staff member was told that we have sold and are in the process of the paperwork. We have ignored this rumor and made efforts to contact the real estate sites offering our restaurant for sale.....Please help us in getting the word out....We have no intentions of selling our hard earned dream and are quite happy with the success of our little platform in the sand..... [u][/u]

L
L
Not even for a billion dollars?

J
J
Now that's GREAT news! Not sure where these rumors come from, but I hope you're there for a long, long time!

OP Offline
Love you Larry....For a billion dollars we might come up with an option of sorts.... smile Thank you JaHo we are here to stay.....We love Belize and our life in this community....We don't see any reason to change it....

If Larry doesn't follow through with the Billion, I have a friend who is a Saudi Prince: he may go 500 million. He always likes a bargain.

A little known fact... Women who are overweight tend to live longer than men who mention it...
M
M
I am looking forward to trying your restaurant at the end of July

Someone left the cake out in the rain
I don't think that I can take it
'Cause it took so .....
OP Offline
Awwww, thanks for the hook up Shyboy.....And MikeRH, be sure and let us know when you come in.... smile

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 329 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.