Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
Latt Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Need recommendations on the best restaurant where my wife and I can celebrate our 10 year anniversary? We'll be there July 10-17.

R
R
Hidden Treasure south of town is a great choice. http://hiddentreasurebelize.com/

El Secreto. Have a table set up especially for you .... Away from the rest. Oh yes.

M
M
My choice would be Victoria House. If you make a reservation, and ask for it, they will even set up a beautiful table for two (or more) in an over the water palapa just for you. Very nice, and great food too

An Anniversary dinner is one of the most important evenings out......On Ambergris Caye we have some of the finest restaurants available for great food & romance...However, from a Woman's point of view I would seriously consider the location.....With weather conditions and our outdoor island life style you might not want to take a 6 mile trek in evening breezes on a golf cart. The Black Orchid is 2.5 miles South of town and we have been honored to celebrate hundreds of Anniversaries at our place, however if your staying as far up as Costa Blu/Saphire Beach or some of the others, you might want to choose one of the restaurants closer to those locations. If you do choose to dine with us, please let us know before you arrive.....We enjoy helping our guests celebrate special events...... Happy Anniversary.....

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
As a pro AND a woman what would YOU suggest further north for a special occasion?

A little known fact... Women who are overweight tend to live longer than men who mention it...
Originally Posted by Shyboy
As a pro AND a woman what would YOU suggest further north for a special occasion?

El Secreto ...... Portofino ...... Mata Chica ........ all really fine!

D
D
Las Terrazas as well.

DC

I'm with Diane on Mata Chica.....We've enjoyed very nice meals there and the ambiance is romantic. A bonus for us, we were far enough away from town that we actually felt like we left the island......A lovely place to get away.....

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
L
Latt Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks, everyone!

We are staying just north of the bridge.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 265 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.