Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#517271 09/01/16 12:48 PM
K
OP Offline
K
Hi all, my family and I are really missing Ambergris and we are trying to plan a spring break trip for a large group. It will be us and 4 other families. We will have 24 people, 10 adults and 14 kids. The youngest child will be 10 years old. Any suggestions on house/condo rentals for a large group? Thank You, as always this group's help is amazing!

S
S
What is your budget for the whole group, accommodations only?

L
L
I highly recommend The Landings @ Tres Cocos. The Bermuda Landing building has a 3 BR condo, a 2 BR condo and 4 or 5 1 BR condos. If you rent all the units it should accommodate your group. And then you'll have the pool area all to yourselves. It's just about 500 yards north of the bridge. There are numerous restaurants near the condo and a store directly behind it. There are 2 bars/ restaurants next door on the beach and there is an outdoor grill for your use.

http://www.landingstrescocos.com/

Call and talk with Kimberly. She'll steer your right.

Kelly you are in luck....There are beautiful beachfront Estates throughout the island available for a group your size or boutique beachfront condos with on site services. You might want to look at Wat-a-view, Pelican Reef Villas, Sunset Beach and Athens Gate....Or if you are more budget minded and sleeping arrangements are flexible; there is Villa Mandevilla, Casa Redondo and Villa Incommunicado.... You can find these through a simple google search..Just be sure to put in San Pedro, Belize.....Good Luck.... If you have more questions feel free to send me a PM...

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
Solaria Villas - 4 miles North. 3 beautiful villas each of which sleeps between 8 & 10 in complete luxury. On site caretaker and arrangements can be made for everything else.

Captain One Iron
O
O

M
M
e-mail [email protected] they have a place for 24 or more

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.