Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

by Julian Rivero. In This Video I Am Testing Out Two GoPro's Hero 2 And A Hero3+ . Went Swimming With couple of Friends For the Day. Shot in Ambergris Caye, Belize Central America.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Fun video!

San Pedro, Belize

Produced, shot, and edited this video for Oyster.com utilizing drones and stabilizers.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Belize - Ambergris Caye 2016 (Sept)

Golf cart ride from Las Terrazas to San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize

Nice!!!

N
N
It is a very interesting video.By the way, the background music is nice.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Belize

Caye Caulker, Ambergris Caye: Local Reef, Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Great Blue Hole, San Pedro, Secret Beach

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

San Pedro at night..

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

A tour through San Pedro La Isla Bonita

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
San Pedro, Belize aerial - December, 2016

Here's a short, seven-minute aerial video of San Pedro in Belize.

It's not much of a secret how much Susan and I love our annual week in San Pedro Town, on Ambergris Caye in Belize. This video provides a beautiful aerial view of the island.

(I've also made 18-minute version, just below)

One of the great things about San Pedro, at least for divers, is how close the reefs are to the shore. In San Pedro, I can easily conclude two dives by 12:30 p.m. or so, leaving the rest of the afternoon and evening to enjoy this wonderful little town.

The video highlights a few of Susan's and my favorite places, and don't be expecting any chain restaurants in San Pedro Town! Additionally, on some of the "over the city" footage, you'll get a feel for the "Front Street," "Middle Street," and "Back Street" layout of the small town's streets.

One thing the video does not reveal is the extreme warmth and friendliness of the local residents.

Kelly Jones Photography

Here's one from 2017, and a few underwater videos

This aerial video features views of San Pedro's coastline, from the airport north to the Boca Rio, as well as a "flight" down Front Street.

As has become our annual custom, Susan and I again visited San Pedro in early December of 2017. I was fortunate to receive another special permit to use my DJI Phantom 4 for aerial photography. It was a windy trip, so I didn't get the drone into the air as often as I would have preferred.

On this video, I focused on San Pedro's coastline, particularly from out over the ocean facing the buildings on the beach.

I also wanted to try to capture the magic of Front Street. (It wasn't easy keeping the drone low and steady over Front Street, while dodging the telephone and electric lines criss-crossing the street!)

I hope the video imparts a sense of how truly special is this still mostly-unspoiled little town. Enjoy.

The star of this show is 40 seconds of dolphin footage, beginning @ 1:30.

There were a good number of sharks on these dives, including the ever-present nurse sharks and some reef sharks. I caught the elusive silhouette shot of sharks above me @ 2:50.

Among others, there's a nice green turtle @ 7:30: some close ups of spotted eagle rays @ 9:45, some pretty four-eyed butterflyfish @ 14:40, and a happily-posing spotted drum @ 14:50.

Unfortunately, visibility wasn't the greatest on this trip, but nevertheless there were some excellent dives, with numerous swimthroughs and tunnels.

This was a sharkfest, with nurse sharks seemingly everywhere.

Among others, there is 45 seconds of dolphin video at 12:55; a Caribbean reef shark at 6:45 and 22:20; some pretty blue chromis at 1:35, 7:00, and 16:25; and a closeup of a banded butterflyfish at 17:06.

I especially enjoyed the unanticipated visitor in a tunnel at 18:00!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 246 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.