Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51937 04/24/02 05:59 PM
P
paluxy Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Any info on either of these would be greatly appreciated. We are looking at the North end of AC [Linked Image]

hi i dont know much about sundiver but we just returned from journeys end 2 days ago and i can say it was the best time ive ever had!!!! the staff were great, the food was great, the grounds are wonderful! the rooms are nice, they are not fancy but they are nice. if u need any perticular info just ask ill give you my honest opinon.
carrie

P
paluxy Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thx Carrie...We had our minds made up on JE then I had found a special at Sun Diver where they included a bunch of stuff for just a little more $, but they just didn't seem the same calibur as JE. Also I was wondering about the grounds, u said they were beautiful and that helps me because I couldn't locate many pictures of JE & I was curious. [Linked Image]

there r some pics of journeys end on this site //www.ambergriscaye.com/jane/ these were posted by one of the members when i get my pics scanned i will send u some of them if u give me u email add. i got lots of them!! we had picked journeys end out to then i read some post that said some things about them that made me start to wonder. but i had no problems and everyone was great!! you will love how there dinner tables r set up it is so romantic. this was our first trip to ambergris caye and we will definatly return.
carrie

T
T
When you stayed at JE, which type of housing did you choose? Honestly, was it okay..the pics aren't too inviting on their website...look outdated.

How were the bugs?

THanks!
teacher

P
paluxy Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Teacher...when r u going to AC? I have a
suggestion for u. Call 800-460-5665, that is JE's # here in the states. Speak to Jonathan, he is really nice and very helpful! (HI JONATHAN [Linked Image]!)

it depends what u want they have beach front thats what we stayed in,garden view,and pool view and those are all free standing lil houses they have one room and a bath but r plenty big enough they r yellow ,blue, and light purple w/ porch on front of them. i am getting my pics scanned today. i will put them on my home page as soon as i can then u can see what they look like on the out side. they also have lagon view rooms at the back of the property, how ever those r like a hotel and the outside needs to be painted.but that was the only thing that i saw that wasnt up to date. our lil cabana was very nice. i will let u know as soon as i get the pics up!
ps. i didnt have any trouble
w/ bugs. some times the flys
get on u nerves if there isnt any
wind but other than that i had no
problems
carrie

[This message has been edited by mommy82974 (edited 04-26-2002).]

plxy - these are 2 years old (8/00) but this is us at JE:
//ambergriscaye.com/jane

P
paluxy Offline OP
OP Offline
P
SJ.. Thx so much for sharing those w/us. We are in the works for JE, I can't wait to get there. You all have been so much help!

[This message has been edited by paluxy (edited 04-26-2002).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 186 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.