Next Thread
Print Thread
#520781 01/10/17 06:02 PM
J
JEL Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hello,

Looking to rent a 2 bedroom house/apartment for 2 months while I am in San Pedro. Looking at spending no more then $1000USD.

Hello JEL.... You can contact the folks at www.ambergrisvacationrentals.com ... Or www.grandbaymen.com/book-ambergris-caye-condo .... However, our experience is that a 6 month minimum is required or it's a vacation rental....Depending on when you are coming down rentals can be very hard to find and book months in advance..... You can also look at Corona Del Mar for a 2 bedroom..... Wishing you luck with your search. One last try would be VRBO where you can contact the owner's directly and determine if they would negotiate the lodging rate for a slow season guarantee..... Hope this helps.

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
F
F
Hi I was referred to grand baymen by another medical student. I was unable to get in contact with someone from there by phone yesterday. Is there another method of communication? I'm planning on arriving on Saturday.

Hello Future Doctor....If you have not found a temporary place to stay for your arrival on Saturday you might want to contact Pedro's Inn....They are budget oriented and very close to the school. From there you can walk or visit the Grand Baymen Units near the San Pedro Fitness Club... All close proximity. check out www.facebook.com/[#%!]/ .... I know of students who have stayed there until they get settled..... Good Luck...

Oooops it appears the Facebook link does not work here....You can search Pedro's Inn Hostel on Ambergris Caye in Belize.....

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 160 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,026
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.