Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#52135 - 03/21/02 12:46 AM count down!
Boilermaker Offline
Only 4 more days and we are on our way! Any recommendations on a place to watch the Final Four on Saturday 3-30? I don't plan on watching any other TV all week!

#52136 - 03/21/02 04:08 AM Re: count down!
jsbfan Offline
I'm sure the game will be on at the Purple Parrot at Ramon's.

#52137 - 03/21/02 06:06 AM Re: count down!

The ever gracious "Miss Belize", Ms. Charlene Woods will have an adequate sized television in the northwest corner of a certain popular drinking establishment in San Pedro Town. It does however, conflict with watching the equally entertaining "beach activity". Or so I'm told.

#52138 - 03/21/02 11:19 AM Re: count down!
Boilermaker Offline
Which "Beach Activity" would you be refering to ChooChoo? My imagination is getting the better of me!

#52139 - 03/21/02 11:28 AM Re: count down!
sweetjane Offline
for him, it is ANY activity. i believe his only ones are making sure the hammocks are in fine shape, driving the church bus on sundays, procuring unusual beverages, and keeping that northwest barstool warm & cozy!

being as such, a crab walks on the beach or a coconut washes up, and it is "beach activity" to him.

(*smooch, smooch* love ya cc!)

#52140 - 03/21/02 12:40 PM Re: count down!
Thanks jane. It's refreshing to see that my many labors in San Pedro do not go unoticed. (By the way, I'm not sure "why", but I've been "promoted" from the church bus thing. Now I check to make sure that the bicycles are locked up in the evening.)

Boiler--those other activities might include (but would not be not limited to) noticing certain formations and structures that would appear along the waterfront from time to time. It is my understanding, from people who have been to SP before, that on occasion, this is a very rewarding activity. Should the opportunity present itself, I will try this resort activity personally, and post a full trip report. (Yeah, sure)

#52141 - 03/21/02 03:42 PM Re: count down!
Boilermaker Offline
ChooChoo - would you be willing to show an AC rookie the best spots to view the beach activity from? It sounds like you have quite the reputation on the island. Being the life of the party is pretty tough work.

#52142 - 03/21/02 04:46 PM Re: count down!

Don't know about that "life of the party" thing. That would involve actually being sociable, I suspect. However, we haven't gotten lost in San Pedro Town for a year or maybe two. Watch your e-mail, details to follow.

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,635 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,711 Topics
461,241 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.