Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
sullivd Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Becky and Marianne,

Drinks at Ruby's on the 17th sound good to you guys? It will be a first night/last night celebration. :-)

Air-Hog- Are you guys interested in some Cave Tubing when your down? email me at [email protected] if your intersted.

M
M
Sounds good..Boyfriend (Joseph) has meetings all day, so I'll catch up w/him later and email you w/dates for cavetubing..Also, not sure when our puddle jumper is supposed to get into AC, we leave Dallas at 10:30 am on 5/17..we'll found out where Ruby's is when we get there!

Marianne
S
sullivd Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Marianne..works for me, I look forward to hearing from you. My buddy and I are on the later flight out of Dallas so we probably won't make A/C until 4:30. I'm not sure where Ruby's is either...but I'm sure we'll all find it.

Hey guys,

We should probably pick another place. I think Ruby's just has a little cafe or something - I could be wrong. Maybe Fido's or BC's or wherever?

IJ

S
sullivd Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I vote for Fido's. Sometime that evening...

F
F
We'll be there 17-24th if we can join...

S
sullivd Offline OP
OP Offline
S
fly fisher...sure the more the better! I think it will be Fidos at least to start the night off...see down there. if your interested in the cave tubing I think we have a group of 6 lined up now..for Sunday if you would like to join up.

S
S
Hi Gang,

Can all of you that are planning on Cave Tubing on Sunday May 19th send me a quick e-mail and give me your names and where you will be staying. It looks like we have at least six, so you should be confirmed.
E-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks
Rebecca

S
S
Hi Gang,

Can all of you that are planning on Cave Tubing on Sunday May 19th send me a quick e-mail and give me your names and where you will be staying. It looks like we have at least six, so you should be confirmed.
E-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks
Rebecca

2 days till paradise! OK, I'll be calm - I know the rest of you have a week or so left. But hey, we're all short-timers!

See you at Fido's on the 17th. Not sure what time we'll be there. Maybe I'll try to shoot for 8:00? Hard to tell what the rest of the gang is going to be doing. If we miss each other, feel free to look me up at Ruby's on Saturday morning (after 10:00, before 1:00pm), and I'll give you the run down on our week.

So excited I can hardly concentrate on another two days of work!

Yeeeeeehaaaaaa!
Travel safe!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 278 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.