Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
spanky Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Is there a time when beverages/liquor drinks are cheaper? What does say a rum and coke or a margarita cost in us dollars there? List some prices please. Thanks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Rum & Coke is cheaper than bottled water!!!!!

S
S
I think that Fidos has less expensive drinks during certain times but other wise, no. It's not a practice and Fidos is also on the more expensive side.

Walk down the beach and bar hop. Of course, there are so many thet it may take a vacation to get try them all.

B
B
Pierlounge has 2 for 1 local rum drinks during H.H. (4-6pm, I believe). most bars in town charge $2.00US for domestic rum&Cokes.

F
F
And soooooooo, what's a beer cost? What kind of brews are available? Lots of people rave about Belikin. Is is a micro brew? I plan on sampling my share when I go in June!
Thanks

fish,
you will get a choice of beliken or beliken!!!
well i lie, they now brew lighthouse beer, but david was told that manly men (i do not not if fish is a man or a woman) do not drink lighthouse. i am just passing this info on - i am not bothered by your preference. myself, i prefer panty rippers.
gay

S
S
I didn't see anything close to a micro brew.

It's hard to describe Belekin. Typical Caribbean beer, I think a bit more hoppy than Red Stripe but far from a european pilsner. They do have a Belekin stout but I did not try it.

Belikin ranges from $3 to $4 Belize. Fidos has it on tap at $4, the only place I went to with beer on tap (or so I noticed).

H
H
Crazy Canucks Beach Bar has a Happy Hour. I'm not sure of the time but it's a GREAT bar with GREAT owners...and a dog named Brandy who plays soccer with you!

Rum punches at any of the establishments were delicious and varied in cost from $4 - $5US. Rico's at Banyan Bay had rum punches that were absolutely out of this world!

Belikin or Belikin. Stout or regular. Rum is good and inexpensive too. Just ask Over 40 Pirate ! BC's is a good place for inexpensive drinks Fido's and Ramon's are among the higher priced. You can also by a beer in most any shop along the streets for cheap too. Bottles are the norm, only one or two places with kegs. I had the draft and it just goes down a little to easy.

Grab a beer at the bar in the aiport when you first get to Belize City to see if you like it.

Cheers!

KBG Offline
If you are comin to Belize, forget worrying (sp) about prices and enjoy the Belekin, Lighthouseis (a newcomber) by the same owners and for sissies, If you are cost concerned order a local rum with coke and enjoy, most of all enjoy Belize soone before tourist get there.
KBG

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 131 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,203
Posts500,027
Members20,467
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.