Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
sharri Offline OP
OP Offline
S
My husband & I have 14 days left before we get to AC(paradise!!!--meaning 7 days with no KIDS!!) One of the "what to take" reports said something about taking a copy of prescription drugs with you---does that mean, just in case you lose and need to have it refilled OR do you have to show proof(other than the pill bottle) what it is/where you got it, etc.? May be a dumb question. Other than that, we're gearing up for a great adventure!! Cannot wait. We will be at Banana Beach April 16-23. Sounds heavenly!!!! sharri

I take my medications with me. I have never been questioned. I don't think it's anything to worry about. So don't.
Put them in your carry on bag so you don't lose them. They may not be replaceable immediately. [Linked Image]

Enjoy your trip.

I have never been questioned either and they're always in my carry-on!! C

N
N
If I remember correctly, I think the report said to bring a copy of the prescription for your eyeglasses, just in case you lost them.

As for prescription medications, as long as they're in their original containers, it should be no problem.

Enjoy your trip!! We hope to make it down in June sometime.

D
D
Question about taking vitamins?
My wife and I are big on taking natrual herbs and vitamins instead of meds. Will we have trouble if in original bottle?
Thnks
D&C

DC6Pack, I've brought in my vitamins in a small baggie (to save room) and was never questioned about it.

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
i brought all our silly needs, rx & not, randomly mixed in a brown rx bottle. it was never questioned.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.