Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
MandJ Offline OP
OP Offline
M
First, I would like to make it clear that my main concern is for all the wonderful people of Ambergris Caye. I am very happy to read that so far everyone seems to be safe on the caye.
We had planned to honeymoon at Coral Bay Villas on AC 14nov - 2dec of this year, but now are not sure whether we should go or not. Although we had planned on diving and relaxing on the beach, we would be more than happy to help wherever and however we can. I'm just not sure whether we would be a nuisance or a help. I am not concerned about our honeymoon, but very concerned about the people on the caye. Can anyone here advise on what's best for them? Should we still plan on coming in mid November or should we stay away for awhile to give them time to rebuild?
Thanks and Good Luck to everyone!!!!!

MandJ, first of all thanks for your thoughtful and generous inquiry. We also will be staying at Coral Bay during your honeymoon. We have just heard thru this board that Herm and Linda are okay. He said there is some damage, but all in all everything is alright. I'm sure you will know very soon how things are going. I would be surprised if you couldn't enjoy yourself next month. The people of Belize are strong and resiliant, they will have things up and running soon. Best wishes on your upcoming wedding.

[This message has been edited by chunkyruth (edited 10-03-2000).]

M
MandJ Offline OP
OP Offline
M
chunkyruth, Thanks for the reply and the congratultions! I am so happy to hear that Herm and Linda are well. I hope everyone else is okay.
Our names are John and Melina and we will be staying in one of the upstairs condos, so maybe we will meet.
Thanks,
Melina

Good luck and best wishes to everyone!!

John and Melina, we are Art & Ruth and look forward to meeting you in November. We own unit #3 downstairs.
Please relax and enjoy the final weeks of your engagement. Even in the unlikely event that Coral Bay isn't ready for you, there are many beautiful places in Belize you could spend your honeymoon that have not been affected by Keith. Again, best wishes with your upcoming nuptuals.

STILL TOO SOON TO TELL. KEEP IN TOUCH

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 147 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.