Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#52780 - 04/09/02 01:03 PM bike rental
wyatt70119 Offline
We will be arriving early afternoon on Sunday the 28th. Hoping to rent bikes for the week. Will any rental place be open on Sunday afternoon?

Wyatt and Cathy
New Orleans

#52781 - 04/09/02 01:13 PM Re: bike rental
Tami Offline
Depending on where you are staying, they might have bikes. I know the Victoria House has bike for use...free, I belize...I mean believe.

Have Fun!

#52782 - 04/09/02 01:16 PM Re: bike rental
wyatt70119 Offline
I've checked that out. Our place doesn't have any available to guests. We're hoping to be able to rent a couple that day.

#52783 - 04/09/02 05:53 PM Re: bike rental
Beachdog Offline
Try Joe's bike Rentals on Middle Street(near the airport). I've rented there many times, usually $5.00US a day. Weekly rates a little less. Not sure if he's open Sundays though.

#52784 - 04/10/02 11:56 PM Re: bike rental
sscubabob Offline
Ask the place you are staying at if they have bikes, and where the closest place is.

Also, they are beach bikes: fat low pressure tires. Still a great time. Riding the north-end freeway (north of the cut) is a blast.

#52785 - 04/11/02 09:16 AM Re: bike rental
margarita Offline
I like to find a nice bike someone is renting, then ask them where they rented it.
There is a wide range of rentals from junker bikes to brand new bikes with fleece padding!! The nicest bikes might not be the closest.
Belize it!

#52786 - 04/11/02 12:03 PM Re: bike rental
Chris Offline
Joe's bike rental by a mile. They will charge you about 35-40US per bike for the whole week. And they have just renewed their entire fleet. Call them on 2471 once you arrive.

#52787 - 04/11/02 03:35 PM Re: bike rental
wyatt70119 Offline
anyone know if Joe's is open on Sunday?

#52788 - 04/17/02 10:49 AM Re: bike rental
Sharonchan Offline
Yes, Joe's Bike Rentals is open on Sunday.

VERY NICE! And very fair. Just got a bunch of new bikes in March. Have fun.
Say hello to the Belizian taxi drivers. . . CARLOS~JERRY~ORLANDO~LITO~Tell them Sharon and Abby say HI!

#52789 - 04/17/02 11:43 AM Re: bike rental
sweetjane Offline
slightly off the AC subject, does anyone know if there is a place in cayo that will rent mountain bikes for a day?

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 72 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,633 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,706 Topics
461,226 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.