Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#53147 - 06/07/02 01:55 PM Wish List for San Pedro Town Health Center & Library
Marty Offline
Good Morning,

In addition to working at the San Pedro Town Health
Clinic Nurse Natalie is President of the North
Ambergris Caye Neighborhood Watch.

She has compiled the attached list of supplies and
equipment needed by the Clinic. Please see if there are items you donate. Also forward the list to any friends or
organizations that you think could help with this project.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Allison Campbell
Secretary NACNW

Wish List for San Pedro Town Health Center
June 1st, 2002

As compiled by Nurse Natalie Palen for The North
Ambergris Caye Neighborhood Watch and distribution
to all interested parties.

(This is not the Lion's Clinic. The SP Health Center
is in the lavender blue building one block north of
the High School on Middle Street.)

The following items are either not available or are
in short supply and would be most genuinely

Portable oxygen tank
Oxygen regulator for large tank
Hard cervical collars
Large tackle box for emergency kit
Fetal dopplers
Portable suction
Blood Pressure machine
EKG machine
Pulse, oxygen meter
Cardiac monitor
Surgical Tapes
Incontinent pads
Adult diapers
Small, metal gallipots
Elastic bandages
Body bags
Ambu bag - adult and neonatal
Scrubs - any size and color
Scissors - all sizes
Ultra sound machine
X-ray machine and equipment
IV stands
Dressing trolleys
Rubber Suction Bulbs and neonatal mucous extractors
"SureStep" glucometer strips
"One Touch" glucometer strips
Portable baby scale
Sheets for 3/4 bed
Portable Defibrillator - airplanes are carrying these

If you decide to mail items, please use the following address
to avoid expense with Customs:

Nurse Natalie Palen
c/o San Pedro Red Cross
Belize Red Cross
Belize City
BELIZE, Cent. Am.

phone from the US and Canada #011-501-226-2536

Also, the San Pedro Library, a block south of Rubie's Hotel on Front Street, truly appreciates donated books, including, but not limited to "vacation fiction'! "How to _____", reference, craft books for children and adults, and magazines are also treasured.
So tuck an extra tome in your knapsack for your next visit and leave a little treasure here! Many Thanks!

#53148 - 06/08/02 12:31 AM Re: Wish List for San Pedro Town Health Center & Library
JmHanna Offline
Just sending the topic north^^^^^^^^^^

#53149 - 06/09/02 01:04 AM Re: Wish List for San Pedro Town Health Center & Library
JmHanna Offline
Ok all you noisemakers. There is no discussion here, just action. Where is Susangg? Kathyw? Manateewatch?
Oh--I getit--this is a real issue.
Common Susan!!!--There must be at least a dozen itemized questions you need to post regarding this topic.If not-then just send it to the top^^^^?

#53150 - 06/09/02 01:18 AM Re: Wish List for San Pedro Town Health Center & Library
susangg Offline
Nary a note, Jim! Nothing controversial about this: Bring/send stuff! Pretty simple!
I can't shlep anything this trip, I am already bringing two huge suitcases full of linens for the condos and I've used up my checked-bag allowance. I'm also bringing some medications and stuff from my vet clinic to Saga Society.
However, I always bring books and I will be happy to donate them when they're done to the library as well as some of the books already at the condos. I had asked them before if they wanted any and they said they didn't (all are paperbacks and they said they only wanted hard cover books). That was a few years ago, so if they now want paperbacks too, that's cool, I will drop them off. No kids books though, but lots of good reads...
Susan Guberman-Garcia, Attorney at Law. Phone: 510-792-2639
Fax/Voicemail:: 510-405-2016 Email: susangg@garcia.mpowermail.com

#53151 - 06/14/02 09:08 PM Re: Wish List for San Pedro Town Health Center & Library
Marty Offline

#53152 - 06/14/02 10:41 PM Re: Wish List for San Pedro Town Health Center & Library
kmatson Offline
Resuscitation bags are on their way- adult, pediatric, and infant. Lidocaine jelly (topical anesthetic) and ekg patches, also. Was confused about the lidocaine? Injectable for cardiac purposes or topical or the jelly? I sent the jelly. Marty will bring this when he arrives. Fetal or pedal doppler?
Will bring more when I come in October unless I can mail stuff to folks to deliver sooner. Best wishes, Kim Matson

#53153 - 06/14/02 11:54 PM Re: Wish List for San Pedro Town Health Center & Library
rickcheri Offline
Settle down Jim!!! (and Toad) u r too funny!! And i needed a laugh RIGHT THEN!!! C To the TOP

#53154 - 06/15/02 09:21 AM Re: Wish List for San Pedro Town Health Center & Library
Chloe Offline
Dare To Deviate

#53155 - 06/15/02 10:34 PM Re: Wish List for San Pedro Town Health Center & Library
rickcheri Offline
TOAD....are you married??? If so..i pity your wife!!! (or husband??) only kidding folks!!! C

#53156 - 06/16/02 01:03 AM Re: Wish List for San Pedro Town Health Center & Library
JmHanna Offline
Nurse Natalie said Fetal Doppler.
I have no clue--just a messenger.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 56 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,687 Topics
461,187 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.