Belize Task Force Report Continued.
4) Some are reporting into the US Embassy who reports that individual messages from these people to their families carry the theme of all is ok.
5) Continental and American Airlines are reporting plans to resume flights out of Belize International tomorrow using their larger 757 aircraft.
6) State Department is considering the use of charter flights if Continental and American are unable to handle the demand.
7) US Embassy in Belize is asking people to consider remaining on the island for awhile if they have the option due to the conditions in Belize City.
8) Those who have contacted me directly with health and welfare requests:
Your information has been forwarded to the US Office of Crisis Management, Belize Task Force who has direct contact with the US Embassy in Belize.
Philip Canaday - KN6AV