Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
forick Offline OP
OP Offline
F
mY FINGER WAS GETTING NUMB FROM SCROLLING DOWN...

F
forick Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Does anyone have an empty, cabin, shack, boat or o2 tent on AC I could use forever? ...free of course? [Linked Image]

Toad...OH I forgot to ask "ready for what?"

[This message has been edited by forick (edited 05-30-2002).]

F
forick Offline OP
OP Offline
F
The next Dali chapter will be entitled "A Fish Story, the one that got away"...Tune in next time folks for another exciting adventure in the life and times of Salvadore. Brought to you by "Teeth Bleech" the only product on the market today that promises nothing for twice the price!> [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by forick (edited 05-31-2002).]

(hee hee hee...sorry rick)
Ahhh Yes the Dali story. I feel like I'm telling a bed time story to my little boy. Kinda fun. As I mentioned I met him in Spain quite some time ago, but he left an indellible impression on me as a young artist. Not because I like'd his work but because I was so impressed with his approach to it and the way he described painting.

Anyways, I went to his house around dusk of a Saturday night. I had to walk cause I was broke, I was paying my way around the country by hand painting T-shirts. I used the large door knocker to announce myself and it took forever for someone to answer the door. I was greeted by a girl about 22 yrs old with wet jeans and T-shirt on and paint on parts of her upper torso. Hummm I thought "what an interesting way to use paint!"

After I introduced myself she guided me through a rather sparcly decorated house, but with lots of canvases scattered about. I wound up in the back on a patio/deck with a stuccao railing around it overlooking the ocean (Sea actually). The back yard sloped sharply down to a lot of rocks and the water. There were a few trees down there but rather scragly and I remember seeing such trees in some of his work. After I was introduced around to 5 or 6 people I was offered a goblet of wine. At the time I was very grateful for anything free especially booze (or a form of it).

Salvadore came out after a while full of paint and soaking wet. Even his long thin curled mustache had drops of water hanging from it. He had been painting clothes on these girls in the shower. He anounced there was going to be a "Wet tshirt" fashion show and asked 5 girls to come out and parade around the patio displaying his latest creations.
I immediately felt the urge to ask for more wine.

Things get somewhat fuzzy from here on except for the next day when I woke up on the couch with a new T-shirt on and jeans that were wet. I though I was very thirsty and got a drink of water and got dizzy from it. It turned out that I had "vollenteered" for shower duty sometime during the night.

After a gallon of coffee I sobered up enough to be able to talk with lips that I could feel. Salvadore wanted to know more about my art, which he promptly turned around and displayed on the back of his white shirt.

I went back to my room in town and returned after lunch with some sketches. I really was proud of these sketches as they took a lot of time and represented "photo's" of my travels. When I got back to his place he ushered me back on the patio so he could see them in the sun light...he said. He looked through them for a while grunted twice and made other assorted noises which I took to be characteristic of him thinking good things about my scribbling.

He left me on the patio for a minute or two while he went back to his bedroom to get something. When he returned he led me down the steps to the previously described backyard. He had my sketches in one hand and something else I couldn't see in the other which was under his shirt. My sketches were tacked to 2 different trees and then we stepped back about 15 or 20 feet. He then pulled out a pistol and promptly drilled my work with 38 caliber holes. I practically peed my pants.

He turned around to face me, put one arm around his front and the other elbo rested on it with his hand on his chin...the classic "Thinker" stance opened his mouth to match mine and said "any questions?".

(to hold you over until the new one)

thx janie!!!
will there be a 3rd chapter???
i don't have a lot of patience...
gay

F
forick Offline OP
OP Offline
F
That rat Jane squealed on me...Got ta go erase my email address.......

F
forick Offline OP
OP Offline
F
COMING TO YOUR THEARERS SOON...
A Fish Story, the One That Got Away"
The trailer looks like this...

Setting;;; A young man is sitting on a rocky shore line perched on one with mussels attached at the water line. His hair is bleached blond on top and tossled from the wind. His eyes are as blue as the water and his tan face resembled the rock he sat on.

Crystal clear azure water laps at its base. The young man is lost in thought staring at his fishing line as two people, a man and a woman on a sailing yacht, approach from the sea in the distance. The young man looks up and has a strange pained look on his face then quickly smiled and waves while shouting "Hi Gala!"

That's right folks its the beginning of the new story coming your way soon. DON'T MISS IT. You'll cry you'll laugh but you won't be sorry you "saw" it....... [Linked Image]

F
forick Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Chloe

Did you like the Texas chile story I sent you? It musta taken me weeks to dream that up> [Linked Image]

Yes Yes, I got the Texas Chili story...ha ha ha.
I am not avoiding you, just got somethings on must do list here. Later.

Dare To Deviate
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.