Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#53739 - 06/02/02 11:37 PM carible island resort
CLARK Offline
just returned a week ago today from this resort and must say i had a wonderful time.
rooms are very nice, staff is unbelievably nice and call you by name. rooms are clean and well stocked. beach bar is great and food is cheap and very good. pool is very nice but a little warm, nice beach but as in all of A/C it is coral sand so not as soft on the feet as like in cancun. i would say this is a very nice and inexpensive place to stay, about 2 miles south of the center of town, i rented a golf cart and it was great.
maybe it was just me, but all guests were more than friendly to one another and we all made friends. p.s. no, i dont work there

#53740 - 06/03/02 12:10 AM Re: carible island resort
sweetjane Offline
yee-ha!! on my way next week! can't wait...and new improvements en route! (i don't work there either)

#53741 - 06/03/02 02:25 PM Re: carible island resort
CAPTAIN bigzeke Offline
In another couple weeks the Zekester and company will be there and they can't wait! Ice me down some cold ones there Butch & Vicki because we are planning on doing some serious partying!

#53742 - 06/03/02 02:28 PM Re: carible island resort
CAPTAIN bigzeke Offline
I don't work there either, but I just emailed them my resume. If only I was any good at anything my resmume would look a little better. Hey I gamble and drink a lot, does that count? Maybe you guys need someone like Norm and Cliff from Cheers to hang around the bar all day?

#53743 - 06/03/02 02:45 PM Re: carible island resort
sweetjane Offline
ooh ooh ooh...and i can be carla!!!

#53744 - 06/03/02 03:36 PM Re: carible island resort
KC Offline
I had lunch with Vicki, Butch, and Tricia on Friday at Caliente. Great people. They are looking forward to the upcoming party.

Also met Barry (Caribbeancolors.com) on Friday and looked through his paintings. Also a very nice guy, who paints beautiful pictures.

Went to Caulker one day, and to Silkpainter's art studio. Went by 3 times, and finally caught her on the third try. She also has some very beautiful work in her studio.

Hope -- you there? I got silk's watercolor that you so kindly gave me finally matted, framed and up in the fish bedroom. It looks fantastic. Silk had the same print matted in her shop with some watercolor paper that she had painted on, and it was beautiful.

Kathy

#53745 - 06/03/02 04:47 PM Re: carible island resort
sweetjane Offline
hey kathy...vicki says you are a real hoot. she had a great time meeting you too. sorry you & i missed again.

#53746 - 06/04/02 01:18 AM Re: carible island resort
denverdan Offline
Very cool Kathy!
(bout time ya got that pix down there. lol)
I'm sure now TONS of people will want to rent out your home on the AC JUST to see the picture I sent ya!!! Oh... and to stay at your lovely home as well I guess....
Glad to hear you had a good time!
Hope

#53747 - 06/05/02 03:53 AM Re: carible island resort
Debbie Offline
Hubby and I arrive on the 12th!!! Yee ha!! Looking so forward to this trip, the party, meeting my friends, making new friends, staying at Caribe Island Resort and RELAXING with a panty ripper.... Vicki, you had better have that coconut rum ready and waiting for me.... Oh!! We also have a date on the dock.... Gela? Paluxy? Jane? Tammy????? See you next week.
Debbie

#53748 - 06/05/02 07:57 AM Re: carible island resort
sweetjane Offline

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 43 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,079 Topics
462,376 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.