Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Alikat Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi everyone, thanks for all the info, this website has been great. We are planning a visit in May of 2003,possibly staying at Ramons. Any comments good or bad about Ramons would be greatly appreciated. I heard the airport is right next to Ramons, and also heard the thatch roof casitas can have problems with spiders?? thanks in advance for any info!

P
P
I wouldn't worry about the airport. It is behind Ramone's and not noticeable from inside the resort. We stayed next to Ramone's and were a little closer to the airport and noise was never an issue. Little planes take off about once an hour during the day, but we barely noticed. On the plus side, it was nice being close to the airport when it was time to leave. Have a great time!

Pagodacook

i do hear the second floor suites are MUCH nicer thn the 1st floor beachfront units

D
D
Ramon's is about 1/2 away from the airport in San Pedro.

It's the Sunbreeze that is right next to the airport.

Tatched rooves can have problem with insects if they are not sealed.

If you are concerned about being near to the airport, you might want to have a look at the Blue Tang Inn.

It very nice and the roof is of exotic hard woods of Belize.

[email protected]

Hi, trina I would suggest the Orange Walk area. There is a lot to offer there. In particular there is the Lamanai Outpost lodge that offers exactly what you're looking for. You can contact me if you need more info at [email protected]

^^^^^^

Jim
O
O
My daughter (mature) and I (senior) stayed there this April and WILL go back....we didn't need cart or bikes and did everything. Had a double on lovely garden path...I'd go for the single cottage...no problem with bugs and never needed the air conditioner...Will give you any info you need...our first trip so I'm not as informed as some...just know we loved Ramon's and our side trips.

B
B
We will be at Ramon's this week. I'll let you know what we experienced. But from what I've read and what some friends of ours have told us, it sounds like a great place.

bren
[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.