Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
A group of 4-6 couples are looking into Ambergris Caye to stay 7-10 days in the April/May 2003 timeframe. We're interested in renting a house/villa or suggestions for a place to stay that would accomodate all of us in the same general area. We are contemplating full kitchen facilities and possibly hiring a cook for the week. Need to be on the beach and a pool is a plus. Please send me your suggestions.

KC Offline
//www.ambergriscaye.com/villadelsol

Take a look, and let me know if it suits you.

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Caribe Island....just got back from there and their condos could not be better. We had 8 in our 4 bedroom condo and it was top-shelf. Beautiful pool, best beach on the island, and they could set you up with a private chef if that is your desire. The food at their beachside restaurant is superb also.

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.

D
D
I might be able to assist you.
contact
[email protected]

Hi, trina I would suggest the Orange Walk area. There is a lot to offer there. In particular there is the Lamanai Outpost lodge that offers exactly what you're looking for. You can contact me if you need more info at [email protected]
kc's place looks really nice, and we stayed at caribe island also. one is north, one is south.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.