Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#54844 - 07/15/02 02:00 AM AC pics - Too Many Maybe...lol
SeaJay Offline
Finally got our pics of AC done. Wow, I weeded out as many as I could but there are still a LOT. Hope you don't get TOO bored!
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291620001

#54845 - 07/15/02 02:26 AM Re: AC pics - Too Many Maybe...lol
o jackie Offline
Bill and Cheryl,

Once again beautiful pictures. I love the food,very unique. I took pictures of the catches for the BBQ, but I would have never thought to take them of the plates,awesome.

But you know me or are least getting to know me , the one with all the questions. I guess I must have been a but why kid and it never went away, so here I go:

1)Here I go with the camera question, what kind did you have to make the pictures so clear,please do not tell me a disposible(?)one.

2)Whom did you use for the Hol Chan-SharkRay tour, what was the landsharks name oh, I mean the tourguides name that was feeding the sharks?

3)Do you have more?

[This message has been edited by o jackie (edited 07-14-2002).]

#54846 - 07/15/02 02:40 AM Re: AC pics - Too Many Maybe...lol
Teenah Offline
Seajay,

When was that preschool graduation? I was invited to the graduation of my friend Vianey's son Rudy on June 20th at San Pedro Roman Catholic Church. Was that the one you went to? I have some darling pictures of that graduation at my photo album website at:
http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?UV=890504701219_76103027403&US=0&collid=4018402 7403

I enjoyed your pictures so much! Talked to my friends in San Pedro today which makes me miss them even more. To all those at Barefoot Watersports.....I love and miss you all. Anyone going that way, please tell them hello from Teenah.

[This message has been edited by Teenah (edited 07-14-2002).]

#54847 - 07/15/02 02:45 AM Re: AC pics - Too Many Maybe...lol
Johnboy Offline
SeaJay (&Bill)--- Wonderful job-----SOOOOOOO glad to be a part of it!!!!!Hope we can be a part of it next year.....Everybody contributed to a great time....Thanks for sharing your photos with us..Johnboy & Linda

#54848 - 07/15/02 02:54 AM Re: AC pics - Too Many Maybe...lol
SeaJay Offline
o jackie - Here's the answers to your questions....and I'm so happy you enjoyed the pictures!

1) Well, I have to tell you that the underwater shots WERE with a disposable camera....lol We used the Fugi....$8 each (27 exposures). The rest of the pictures were taken with a Sony Cybershot 70 (digital). I really love this camera...but I guess most people do fall in love with their digitals. We were shooting at a low resolution (640x480) to make handling easier and faster. If we were planning to make large prints, the camera has the capability of much higher resolution...hense...clearer pictures.

2) We used Searious for our Hol Chan/Shark Ray Alley tour and Jeffery was our guide. He had to spend most of his time with a girl who was pretty much a non-swimmer/snorkeler so he didn't really have the opportunity to guide the rest of us that much. But we had a FANTASTIC trip!

3) We have a lot more pictures!..lol Some are sort of duplicates and some just aren't that great. There are some other pretty good ones, but I figured everyone would get pretty bored looking at our vacation travelogue...hehehe

#54849 - 07/15/02 02:56 AM Re: AC pics - Too Many Maybe...lol
Chloe Offline
Seajay, what an album that really shows Ambergris to the fullest. Sure enjoyed the tour thru your pictures. You captured many of my favorite spots. Great to see all you up close to put faces with names. I sure could hang with you.

#54850 - 07/15/02 03:05 AM Re: AC pics - Too Many Maybe...lol
SeaJay Offline
Hi Teenah - The preschool graduation that we saw was on June 28th. I think it started around 6pm at the Catholic Church and then they had a big celebration for the kids at the Lion's. It was still going strong at 10pm....even the little kids were still partying ;-) They were SO cute!

Wow...your pictures are gorgeous and you've added a lot of pictures to your site since I saw it. I think we need to bring yours to the top again!

#54851 - 07/15/02 03:06 AM Re: AC pics - Too Many Maybe...lol
o jackie Offline
Seajay,
Well I guess that I am not a picture taker. We shall see this trip coming up, I bought a canon underwater camera and it supposedly could do land and other buttons that I will never use. There are never too many pictures when it comes to AC, it is always nice to put faces and names together.
Dont think I will have any pictures with boarders, cuz it looks like nobody is going at the same time as I. Oh well, we will just have scenery pictures.
Well I have the right company, but the wrong guide,if you are sure.
Thanks aagain for sharing,have I mentioned lately that I have 27 days to go.

Jackie

[This message has been edited by o jackie (edited 07-14-2002).]

#54852 - 07/15/02 04:09 AM Re: AC pics - Too Many Maybe...lol
SeaJay Offline
Chloe - I'm happy we helped you see some of your favorite places...and assisted in putting faces to a few names Wouldn't it be fun if we could all get back to AC and do some "hangin" together? With the help of this message board, maybe we CAN!

#54853 - 07/15/02 04:13 AM Re: AC pics - Too Many Maybe...lol
SeaJay Offline
o jackie - I'm not 100% sure Jeffery was his name. Sometimes this ol' memory fails me.

I sure wish I was heading down there in 27 days! Don't give up on finding some boarders who will be there...keep asking and I'm sure some will pop up soon.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 36 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,021 Topics
462,212 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.