Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#58 - 12/30/02 06:52 PM 30 Hours and counting
Grace Offline
Just wanted to start a new post until midnight New Years Eve....
Grace DeVita

#59 - 12/31/02 01:28 PM Re: 30 Hours and counting
Mosquitorose Offline
Ok, 11 and a half hours to go.
Love is a many splendid thing and food runs a close second.

#60 - 12/31/02 04:40 PM Re: 30 Hours and counting
son of a son Offline
10 1/2 hours for me!!!!!!!!

If I don't make it back to the Board before the next year...
I wish you and yours a most excellent New Year and may it be filled with wonderful memories like
..........A Belikin, A big Deck Chair, and your toes in the sand................................

Happy New Year everybody!!!!!!!!!!
One Barrel and Sprite.....It doesn't get any better than that!

#61 - 12/31/02 06:07 PM Re: 30 Hours and counting
RobertE Offline
9 Hours to go here in Denver and no Belikin to celebrate with frown

#62 - 12/31/02 07:51 PM Re: 30 Hours and counting
Marty Offline
hey Robert, nice to see ya! happy new year!!!

we're going to a movie (Far from heaven) from 9 til 11pm belize time, then i'll be here...

we're catching up on movies during the holidays..

saw a crappy movie yesterday, something about gangs in new york, 1850's-ish hatchets and axes ripping bodies left and right, a real bloodbath. total butchershop. main bad guy even named butcher and hacks big slabs of dead animal carcasses quite often. not recommended.

really liked the con man movie catch me if you can. i love pretty much everything tom hanks does, and titanic boy rules in this flick too.

#63 - 12/31/02 08:32 PM Re: 30 Hours and counting
Gary Offline
Happy New Year to all. Sorry I couldn't join in on the fun!! laugh laugh laugh

#64 - 12/31/02 08:35 PM Re: 30 Hours and counting
denverdan Offline
Happy... Happy New Year...
Countin down to 7 and a half now here.

We rented a bunch of movies for tonight, toooo many crazys on the road.

Robert I think I have like 4 Belikins left, ya have a bit of time to run over here and suprise Loie with them before the strike of 12. lol Serious!

Have fun all!!!

#65 - 12/31/02 09:03 PM Re: 30 Hours and counting
RobertE Offline
Hi Guys! - Enjoy the movie Marty. Think we will fire up the new DVD player and watch a couple of movies. I got "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" that Sant brought me and a couple of others. Other than that we gotta scout the sale papers to see what's on sale as our house is almost complete and have tons to buy.

Thanks for the Belikin offer Hope. Might have to take you up on it later when I'm really needing one as it has been only a month since we were down for vacation. I'll check back in a little later. Gotta do the grocery thing while the stores will probably be dead.

#66 - 12/31/02 09:31 PM Re: 30 Hours and counting
LaurieMar Offline
Hey Hope, Robert and everbody: Happy New Year!

I am cooking tonight for some friends, my brother and his roommate. Opened my big mouth saying I love to cook. Filet mignon, salad, baked potatoes, garlic bread. I'm getting hungry.

I've got a couple of Lighthouse beers, One Barrel rum, coconut rum and tequila (thank you Robert and Loie - LOL). Have fun! Wishing I was on AC with a drink in my hand and my toes in the sand!

#67 - 12/31/02 09:54 PM Re: 30 Hours and counting
Mexicana Offline
Hey Robert, Your movie Idea made me think of an old funny one...Bill Murray in "What about BOB" Jack Nicholson is pretty good too. Anyone else gonna stay in for a night at home with Popcorn and a Video?? What is everybody watching??? I cancelled my concert due to distance and wasn't able to get off work early.... so IDEAS will be well taken. HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL!!!! laugh laugh

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 72 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,633 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,706 Topics
461,226 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.