Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
beb28 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I am getting married at the Victoria House in May. We have about 70 people coming to our wedding and want to find a great band for that Saturday night. I hoped that you might have suggestions for a good Punta band (our guests love to dance and to celebrate). I would also really appreciate any salsa or reggae band suggestions.
Thanks in advance

M
M
"Southern All Stars" specializes in reggae, soca & punta. We are located in Dangriga and are currently working with a couple of former members of PUNTA REBELS. We used to live in San Pedro but now spend our time down South. contact me direct [email protected]

G
G
There is a good little local band that plays at Crazy Canucks on Monday nights but I can't remember their name. Someone on the board may have a better Monday night (or any night on A.C. for that matter) memory than I do!
But if I had the money to spend, I would go with Super G or Griga Boys. (Sorry MA - haven't heard Southern All Stars as yet)

B
beb28 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Do you happen to know any contact information (number, email address, website) for the two groups that you mentioned (Super G and Griga Boys)?
I would love to hear more about them.
Thanks

Hmmmmm. I'll see what I can find out.

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"
M
M
Bernard, Supa G & Skull have formed a PUNTA band of their own. Played up in the Free Zone last weekend. Will pass along the message. "Southern All-Stars" has full-time members & depending who's in town, they all sit in. Over Indedependence Day, Mohobub Flores sang a few sets with us.

D
D
beb28, I personally know the Co-Manager of Griga Boys.

You can contact me at [email protected]

Hi, trina I would suggest the Orange Walk area. There is a lot to offer there. In particular there is the Lamanai Outpost lodge that offers exactly what you're looking for. You can contact me if you need more info at [email protected]
Hola BarefootSkinny,

Just listened to a clip of your music very magical! I also saw the note posted not to order CD's at this time...when will they be available? I am thinking this would be terrific music to play in the office on dreary,rainy,cold,northwest days here in the US. I will check back soon!
Thanks for the Island sounds!

Getting things done up there can be most difficult from here. Still awaiting approval from 2 distibutors. Keep an eye on my site for updates. Thanks.

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"
Thank you! I will be watching for a post as to when we can order....looking forward to the Island sounds!
cool

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 165 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.