Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Ryland Offline OP
OP Offline
Hellooooo... about ready to do my 2nd trip to Ambergris... can't wait! Fixing to bend a knee and ask my girlfriend to marry me on top of one of the Tikal pyramids prior to our arrival. Found a condo for $99.00 at Coral Bay Villas. Anybody out there familiar with CBV? Any advice? Thanks! Ryland

how romantic smile

You will not be disappointed at CBV. We have "honeymooned" there for the last 4 years, many times.

The top of the Tikal pyramids is like nothing I've ever done before. Goosebumps all over, and I wasn't even proposed to!!!! Lucky girlfriend! wink

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.....congrats, etc. But! don't forget the important things, like diving, diving, and oh yeah, diving! hahahahahaha Have a great trip, and I hope she says yes!!

Ryland Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally posted by StrayCat:
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.....congrats, etc. But! don't forget the important things, like diving, diving, and oh yeah, diving! hahahahahaha Have a great trip, and I hope she says yes!!

Ryland Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally posted by Ryland:
Originally posted by StrayCat:
[b]Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.....congrats, etc. But! don't forget the important things, like diving, diving, and oh yeah, diving! hahahahahaha Have a great trip, and I hope she says yes!!
[/b]

Ryland Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally posted by Ryland:
Hellooooo... about ready to do my 2nd trip to Ambergris... can't wait! Fixing to bend a knee and ask my girlfriend to marry me on top of one of the Tikal pyramids prior to our arrival. Found a condo for $99.00 at Coral Bay Villas. Anybody out there familiar with CBV? Any advice? Thanks! Ryland

Ryland Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for all the well wishes! If she says no then I guess we'll be doing some shark diving.. but only one of us may return ;-) Can't wait to go diving! See ya! Ryland

S
S
Coral Bay is very nice and excellent for the price. Recommend you ask for a condo on the south end of the building; I like the second floor. Best wishes with THE question! or actually, THE answer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 152 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.