Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
SFJeff Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hello all... we run the printing Co in SF that printed/donated the "Belize 2002" calendars that Saga Society and Green Reef sold last year to raise $$$. Though it looked like it might never get done, we are just about finished running a 2003 calendar. Once again, all proceeds from the sale of the calendars go to Saga/Green Reef and once again, the calendar features BEAUTIFUL pics of Belize taken by Joe Miller. We had originally intended to bring a quantity of the calendars down with us last week to get some to Ambergris before X-mas but they were not finished. So, we ARE LOOKING FOR ANYONE FLYING TO AC FROM THE SF/BAY AREA BETWEEN NOW AND 12/25 WHO MIGHT BE ABLE TO TAKE A BOX DOWN IN THEIR LUGGAGE... please let us know!!!

Thanks a lot,

Jeff Spiegel & Vivian Yu

would like some here in Texas, too!!! Or if someone is going during that time and can help getting them to us, we'll send some on to you!!!! C

K
K
Jeff
I've tried to find Joe Miller's E-Mail address now that he lives in Mexico. Would you happen to have it? We live in Salt Lake City and are going down Dec. 18th., wished we lived closer to help you.
Kathy

S
SFJeff Offline OP
OP Offline
S
back to the top... 'still looking for any/all folks who could help us mule some calendars down to Ambergris for the Saga Society and Green Reef... Can also ship to other places on the west coast if needed and have a few days notice.

S
SFJeff Offline OP
OP Offline
S
...anyone have some spare space in their luggage???

Two of us are flying from Seattle on 12/14...how much space do you need? We're spending a few days in the jungle first then on to A.C. on 12/17. Let me know if you think we could be useful.

K
K
Thank You Marty for the information. Will send a note today. Hopefully we will be able to get together with them sometime during the holidays.
Kathy.
P.S. Jeff, how many pounds are you talking about?
We might be able to take some with us. Let me know.

B
B
I will be driving down,if you can get the box to me i have lots of room,how can i get hold of you?email me [email protected]

S
SFJeff Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Nacho:

Can I send you a box (30-50 or so) for you to bring down??? You can e-mail me @ [email protected]

Kathyw: As far as weight goes, printed matter IS heavy (last year we shipped a pallet of these down that weighed probably 1200 lbs.) If you don't have room in your luggage for an extra 1200 lbs, bringing a box of 30-50 (maybe 25lbs) would be GREAT. Let me know...

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.