Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#59723 - 12/04/02 04:43 PM underwater pix
kerry Offline
the last of my photos uploaded to webshots....all but the first pic are underwater shots at hol chan marine and shark ray alley.... go to http://community.webshots.com/user/kpjc69
kerry :}

#59724 - 12/04/02 10:39 PM Re: underwater pix
Mexicana Offline
Hi Kerry,

I am so glad you added this last set of photos. I came home from work today a little stressed out and as I started looking at the underwater photos my stress just floated away as I emersed myself into those awesome shots.. I particularly liked the one with a diver swimming away from the camera and the one with the gal facing the camera... it made me remember just how clear and fun playing around in the water is in AC...

So question for the rest of you returning from AC: Where are your photos??? Please don't be shy. One of these days I will get a few of my slides on here :-)

Gracias!! laugh

#59725 - 12/05/02 01:53 AM Re: underwater pix
seashell Offline
Why would you say such a nasty thing? The pictures were fine and I think it is wonderful that Kerry is willing to share them with us.
A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

#59726 - 12/05/02 02:17 AM Re: underwater pix
kerry Offline
thanx to mexicana and to seashell...glad you enjoyed my photos...actually i'm quite proud of them...and politilli....if you didn't care for my shots...that's fine...i'll stick with my disposable cameras, and i will never give it up....as far as a photo class...well, maybe....but you should take a class in "class"....because you are definitely lacking in that department....hope my photos didn't offend anyone else....kerry

#59727 - 12/05/02 03:01 AM Re: underwater pix
Mexicana Offline
So Politillitootoo, Where's your photo-gallery?? Don't complain unless you can put out!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: mad

#59728 - 12/05/02 03:12 AM Re: underwater pix
kerry Offline
thanx mexicana for your support....lol!!!

#59729 - 12/05/02 03:25 AM Re: underwater pix
Mexicana Offline
No Problema!! Did you see Loie's last photo post? It is great to see all the positive results of vacations both in descriptions and photos. Some folks are just jealous,,,,,like me!
I don't care what anyone else says, your underwater photos are VERY real and made me feel like I was back in Belize.

#59730 - 12/05/02 09:00 AM Re: underwater pix
NYgal Offline
Great Job Kerry.
You'll have a good following !
Those pics are fine !

#59731 - 12/05/02 07:12 PM Re: underwater pix
klcman Offline
check out the "source" of his Avatar.......says it all!!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman

#59732 - 12/05/02 11:15 PM Re: underwater pix
NYgal Offline

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (Safecracker, 1 invisible), 51 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,638 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,742 Topics
461,319 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.