Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#59831 - 12/08/02 06:30 AM Good MAPS of AC anyone?
Mexicana Offline
I have a Belize Map: (Barnes & Nobles) from $10.00. But I am looking for something more detailed of JUST AC?? Does anyone know if they are even available? I am very fond of Maps and think the good folks of this board might even come up with some EXTRA features laugh laugh laugh

#59832 - 12/08/02 10:20 AM Re: Good MAPS of AC anyone?
Diane Campbell Offline
There is a satellite-image map that is old but good. It is available from the Ministry of Lands in Belmopan. You will need to "go there" in person. Cost - $10 BZ.

#59833 - 12/08/02 10:39 AM Re: Good MAPS of AC anyone?
Sandy C Offline
Might be helpful to check with Southwinds Realty and Coldwell Banker Realty in San Pedro - they have these little island maps they have given out in the past. And they may know where to obtain the large versions; ask for "color" if you are ordering from someone, I've seen some black/white ones for sale.

#59834 - 12/08/02 12:18 PM Re: Good MAPS of AC anyone?
Richard Chambers Offline
Just click on the "island" link at the top of this page, then the "maps" link on that page,then the "big maps" link.

#59835 - 12/08/02 02:11 PM Re: Good MAPS of AC anyone?
Lan Sluder/Belize First Offline
The British Ordnance Survey maps of the entire country are topo maps at 1:50,000 scale. There is one for Ambergris Caye. These are good maps but most, including the AC one, were done many years ago and do not have current information on developed areas.

--Lan Sluder
Lan Sluder/Belize First

#59836 - 12/08/02 08:54 PM Re: Good MAPS of AC anyone?
Marty Offline
Lan has good maps, see his section on http://IslandBazaar.net/

they hang on my office walls...

otherwise, see http://AmbergrisCaye.com/maps/

for a selection

#59837 - 12/09/02 02:43 AM Re: Good MAPS of AC anyone?
Mexicana Offline
THANK YOU LAN, Marty and everyone with links to Maps!! I haven't had time to look at all of they yet, but I got a pretty good start.... I'm in Map heaven!!

Thanks Again!!
Mexicana wink laugh

#59838 - 12/09/02 02:37 PM Re: Good MAPS of AC anyone?
Pedro1 Offline
Without a doubt the Green Guide has the best maps of AC.It has a map of the town where everything is located,A general map of Belize,a map of South AC,a map of North AC and best of all a map of the Dive sites,and it is free

#59839 - 12/09/02 10:24 PM Re: Good MAPS of AC anyone?
RI Laura Offline
So, is there any way to get this Green Guide before arriving to AC? Is that possible?

#59840 - 12/09/02 10:42 PM Re: Good MAPS of AC anyone?
Pedro1 Offline
Laura I will send you one but who will pay the postage etc.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (Alex Woodby, 1 invisible), 48 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,636 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,727 Topics
461,281 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.