Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Thanks everyone for all your wonderful comments. Now that i finished the report, i don't know what to do. Just like Bobber said, i must now suffer through the withdrawal symptoms. Mark, I've wanted to be a writer since the forth grade. Man, you should have heard my mom's lecture on that one! But she was right. It's not easy. But you guys have incited to continue. If i can meet all the requirements, i'm going to apply for a NEA grant. My idea is a one woman journey across the Caribbean Sea. Yeah, yeah. I just want to travel. But i read a lot of books like this and there just are not enough written by women. Anyway thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart.

Nacho, you're so lucky to have an upcoming trip to AC! Have fun. I do have a Cozumel trip report on the travelnotes web site. But it might be lost in all the hundreds posts they get per day.

If anyone has any other questions/comments you can email me: [email protected]

Ms Coconuts,

You are a natural! I think you should look into a job with Globe Trekker or one of those travel shows. You would be terrific!! You obviously enjoy every second of travel and have the vocab to describe it in detail, I say GO FOR IT!! There is nothing else like a good trip to provide PLENTY of writing material.
On to the next frontier!!
Mexicana wink smile smile

F
F
Really enjoyed your reports. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into them. I'm hoping to go for a first time adventure in March 03. As far as a writing career for you I say "Reach for the Stars!" cool

did anyone else share my thought. . . . packin up the bathin suits, , , , gettin out the cowboy boots, ,, , thats when i start to well up.
gay

pdc Offline
Ms Coconuts,

Great reports. Although now I don't want to post mine cause yours are that good.

When you have your pictures to be developed, go to walgreens and have them put them on a CD, if they're already developed, just take them the negatives. Its not very expensive. Then you can email 'em to Marty or send him the CDs. Your storys combined with pics would be great for everyone to read.

I think I've got a photo of that moray eel at Shark Ray Alley. He smiled at me when I got close to take his picture.

You've got quite a supportive following here, so go get a copy of the latest "Writer's Market" at your local mega book store and start writing. You're better than you think you are. Look up Globe Pequot Press, they're a great travel publisher.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.