Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#6003 - 10/04/00 09:55 AM Marty, An offer to help
yvonne bond Offline
I have two guy's (Dave & Tony)scheduled to fly in on Sunday. Both are very handy in construction and Tony is into boat motor repair as well. They would like to extend they're help on their arrival. They can bring their tools with them. Also, my company "Micro Mo Electronics" would like to take collections from our area (Clearwater Fla.) ie..blankets, flash lights, batteries, lanterns and stuff. Who should we get in contact with to delivery what we've collected. I'll pass around the info for cash donations to as many people as I can. Our hearts go out to all those in need. Keep up the outstanding work!! Don't forget to get some sleep.

#6004 - 10/04/00 09:58 AM Re: Marty, An offer to help
Marty Offline
sounds far out. boat mechanics will be a treasured commodity.

#6005 - 10/04/00 10:33 AM Re: Marty, An offer to help
vikki0101 Offline
Marty, is there a person who is coodinating the relief effort, our church would like to send manpower and supplies as needed, Know your the man that can get the info. Our prayers are with all! Thanx Vikki

#6006 - 10/04/00 11:16 AM Re: Marty, An offer to help
vikki0101 Offline

#6007 - 10/05/00 06:31 PM Re: Marty, An offer to help
Marietta Offline
Yvonne, may I suggest that they take a case of Pedialite. Little ones are the first to get sick and they dehydrate very fast, putting their lives at risk in some cases. Thanks.

#6008 - 10/05/00 08:31 PM Re: Marty, An offer to help
yvonne bond Offline
Consider it done! Thanks for the suggestion.

#6009 - 10/05/00 08:34 PM Re: Marty, An offer to help
Marty Offline
if you have something to donate, i can get it into the country. we have shipping spots, and boats going at intervals. email me at marty@casado.net

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 44 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,638 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,734 Topics
461,302 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.