Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
OP Offline
K
Since I've been effectively MIA since roughly the June-ish time frame, I would like to clarify a few things...

1) The Thanksgiving Pub Crawlers ROCK !!! Enough said.

2) Even with severe next-day reminders of lmarquis' b-day (of which I played no part as my betrothed, bless his lily-livered heart, still can't party with the big dawgs)...please refer to item #1.

And finally #3
...do you think these shoes would look better if I were nekkid?

Yep, I think that about covers it.

(Boarder Babies-DoorNbr3 has officially swung open and the beast is re-released!!!)

Beers!

K.

PS: Sometime this weekend, I will make a lame attempt to post my travelogue (less AC 'cuz, quite frankly, by the time we got to San Pedro I was so relaxed it took all I had to just down another Belikin's and whateverthehellelse Loie and RobertE were flinging across the bar). Suffice it to say, as always, we had way too much with a bunch of goofballs hellbent on having the same.

PSS: M&M-you can run, but you can't hide. If I can get a break in my travel sched in time for a fare war this spring/summer, I'm celebrating Pica Pica Season down island way!

E
E
HUH?

Have you tried drinking water?

Just wondering..... :rolleyes: eek confused

Now that's my kinda trip report!!!

Jim
Hey Jim, your like a fly.

We were talking about you the other night on the board. I was down in November and came in to meet you two times with no luck. I asked the guy working the bar if you were there but he was too busy "tiefing the til". eek I told him it would be our secret. Maybe next time, wanted to meet someone from the board. frown

Couldn't resist to reply to this topic--

They speak of my drinking!!

They speak of my drinking too, and ask me not to anymore! :rolleyes:

Sorry,
I come and go many times during the day. Always by boat.I am never more than 10 minutes away.
Make the bartender call me next time and I will show up--Promise cool

Jim
Whuddup Kim and Roberto?? I'm damn thirty as well. All is bueno in Colorado and sounds like you are alive and well. We may hit Pica Pica season too! Ready to finish out the shot menu at Canucks?? Three Wise Men? Cunning Linguists? Dirty Bananas? See ya soon !

-Robert and Laura

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.