Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#61170 01/10/03 07:58 PM
OP Offline
Dan and I are counting the days to departure. Every night we race home to the computer to see what new posts are added to this site. Great info!!! We have read a lot about the restaurants and are wondering about the street vendors. How is their food? Also, where does a person go to meet all of you people on this site? Is there a special meeting place? We are staying at Banana Beach but love to roam the island. This is our 2nd visit. Thanks to everyone and keep adding news. Jan

#61171 01/10/03 08:19 PM
Street vendors are one of my main food sites(cheap and filling).
Fido's and the Holiday Hotel is where Rick, Cheri' and I hang out. That may change if their house is done by the time I get there...BC's is also a great place to hang out.
I think we went to Jaguar Clud on either Wed or Thur's to dance.
Remember, it's a small island and most of us boarders are the loud ones...hehe..well I am...
If I end up staying at Coconut's like last time
I'll be at the outside bar after my dives.
I wear a Vampire Hat with "Axeman" on the back so I'll be easy to find.
note: 44th Vampire's were/are a Tactical Fighter Squadron during WWII and have quite a history.

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
#61172 01/10/03 08:52 PM
Hey guys....best thing to do is make a thread asking who will be there while your there. If you make "appointments" with people-85% of the time-won't be kept. Especially after a few days of "island time". lol..happens to us alot. Rick and I usually only hang out at Holiday before or right after dinner/partying...watch out Axe....we'll be spending MORE time together this time!! haha....Axe-will AC allow you to teach me how to dive or can we go someplce and TRY it?????

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 337 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.