Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#61395 - 01/15/03 03:57 AM Pictures from Christmas and New Years Trip
o jackie Offline
Here are some pictures of my last trip to the island. December 22nd to January 2nd:

http://community.webshots.com/user/bzjackie

Jackie

#61396 - 01/15/03 04:07 AM Re: Pictures from Christmas and New Years Trip
Johnboy Offline
O Jackie ----Great Pix....Looks like you had a great time....But don't you always????We do...
Can hardly wait.......John smile smile smile

#61397 - 01/15/03 03:17 PM Re: Pictures from Christmas and New Years Trip
Bobber Offline
AAAhhh Jackie. Nothing better than pics of pretty girls in the sand and sea and sun. I will confess tho that the first set I went to was the "Belikin Tribute" Got myself a new wallpaper there. laugh

#61398 - 01/15/03 05:22 PM Re: Pictures from Christmas and New Years Trip
Mel S Offline
Those pics are really impressive ! I loved that one shot of the squal coming in across the reef ready to hit La Isla Bonita . Best-Wishes, Mel

#61399 - 01/15/03 05:33 PM Re: Pictures from Christmas and New Years Trip
o jackie Offline
wink Thanks everyone!
Jackie

#61400 - 01/15/03 05:33 PM Re: Pictures from Christmas and New Years Trip
LaurieMar Offline
Great pics, especially when I am looking outside here at home to a foggy, cold winter day. The pics of the Belikins were clever!

#61401 - 01/15/03 05:49 PM Re: Pictures from Christmas and New Years Trip
Bobber Offline
I did set up a few Belikin bottle pics, but didn't compose them correctly. Yours are perfect. I also have a great pic of the lobster at Papi's (with french fries). It takes a warped mind (so I have been informed) to take a picture of your plate in a restaurant, but apparently I am not the only one who does it. Only when it is very special, tho. laugh

#61402 - 01/15/03 06:00 PM Re: Pictures from Christmas and New Years Trip
o jackie Offline
Bobber,
Well, it was not my warped mind that took the picture of the lobster, it was someone elses,cuz I would not take a picture of my plate wink . Those are stew beans and rice, not fries! :rolleyes:

I guess that you will just have to go back to get the Belikin pictures, thats a good excuse to go,all though some of us really do not need reasons to go, I for one dont.i just need vacation time! cool

LaurieMar,
yes, those pictures, do help in warming a cold 11 degree day. smile But it just makes you wish that you were there even more.

jackie

#61403 - 01/15/03 06:16 PM Re: Pictures from Christmas and New Years Trip
Danl & the Boop Offline
Yo Jackie;
Great photos, got one question, did they discover some ruins on A C or did some pix get mixed in with the A C # 6 set?????
Can't wait!!!! :rolleyes:

#61404 - 01/15/03 06:17 PM Re: Pictures from Christmas and New Years Trip
Seaislegal Offline
Great pics!! Maybe I should send your pic to the single guys in my group since we'll be there same time in May <g>!

Looking at all the views and photos makes me want to go back there right now! It definitely looks like the entrance to Banana Beach has changed since we were there in April. I made sure to book my oceanfront suite in the original wing though as you just cant beat that view!

I love the Beliken tribute, I have a couple of pics like that myself I took last year!

Andrea in Atlanta

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
4 registered (Jameela01, Marty, 2 invisible), 43 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,083 Topics
462,384 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.