Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
OP Offline
O
Here are some pictures of my last trip to the island. December 22nd to January 2nd:

http://community.webshots.com/user/bzjackie

Jackie

O Jackie ----Great Pix....Looks like you had a great time....But don't you always????We do...
Can hardly wait.......John smile smile smile

John
AAAhhh Jackie. Nothing better than pics of pretty girls in the sand and sea and sun. I will confess tho that the first set I went to was the "Belikin Tribute" Got myself a new wallpaper there. laugh

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Those pics are really impressive ! I loved that one shot of the squal coming in across the reef ready to hit La Isla Bonita . Best-Wishes, Mel

Mel Sinderman
O
OP Offline
O
wink Thanks everyone!
Jackie

L
L
Great pics, especially when I am looking outside here at home to a foggy, cold winter day. The pics of the Belikins were clever!

I did set up a few Belikin bottle pics, but didn't compose them correctly. Yours are perfect. I also have a great pic of the lobster at Papi's (with french fries). It takes a warped mind (so I have been informed) to take a picture of your plate in a restaurant, but apparently I am not the only one who does it. Only when it is very special, tho. laugh

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
O
OP Offline
O
Bobber,
Well, it was not my warped mind that took the picture of the lobster, it was someone elses,cuz I would not take a picture of my plate wink . Those are stew beans and rice, not fries! :rolleyes:

I guess that you will just have to go back to get the Belikin pictures, thats a good excuse to go,all though some of us really do not need reasons to go, I for one dont.i just need vacation time! cool

LaurieMar,
yes, those pictures, do help in warming a cold 11 degree day. smile But it just makes you wish that you were there even more.

jackie

Yo Jackie;
Great photos, got one question, did they discover some ruins on A C or did some pix get mixed in with the A C # 6 set?????
Can't wait!!!! :rolleyes:

Great pics!! Maybe I should send your pic to the single guys in my group since we'll be there same time in May <g>!

Looking at all the views and photos makes me want to go back there right now! It definitely looks like the entrance to Banana Beach has changed since we were there in April. I made sure to book my oceanfront suite in the original wing though as you just cant beat that view!

I love the Beliken tribute, I have a couple of pics like that myself I took last year!

Andrea in Atlanta

Andrea in Atlanta
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 261 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.