Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#61866 - 01/23/03 02:08 AM Seven Seas
NancyT Offline
Has anyone stayed at the Seven Seas? If so, can three people fit comfortably in a suite? -- thnx

#61867 - 01/23/03 02:56 AM Re: Seven Seas
Johnboy Offline
NancyT----We havn't stayed there but we visited friend there & I saw no reason 3 people wouldn't be comfy.... It had 2 double beds in each room.....If this is your first trip, you won't be in your room much anyway....Enjoy..John wink

#61868 - 01/23/03 03:00 AM Re: Seven Seas
Johnboy Offline
OOPS---1 double in each room-------I didn't proof-read..Sorry confused John

#61869 - 01/23/03 03:12 AM Re: Seven Seas
NancyT Offline
It'll be my second time. Went in March last year (Stayed at Exotic Caye) and was immediately hooked. This year it was supposed to be just two of us in the room, but I might have a third who's interested in going.. was wondering if she'll be miserable on the couch, and if we'll all end up feeling cramped. But you are right, we didn't spend much time in the room at all last year!!

#61870 - 01/23/03 04:08 AM Re: Seven Seas
Soonergirl Offline
We stayed at Seven Seas in August & enjoyed it. Not upscale but very clean, staff friendly & accommodating & it fit our needs - In the suite we stayed in the only room that was air conditioned was the bedroom with 1 double or queen bed (can't remember which size it was). I don't know if all of the suites have the same bed configuration. E-Mail Seven Seas they do respond.

#61871 - 01/23/03 04:34 AM Re: Seven Seas
Hey Jude Offline
NancyT-
I did a lot of checking up on Seven Seas and will be there from March 5 to 15. From what I understand, each unit has one bedroom with a queen sized bed and there is a sleeper in the living room with another queen. The staff is very helpful with questions. Just ask...

Email:
Victor(Island Boy)reservations@sevenseasresort.com
or
Bill Wilkinson
sevenseas@sevenseasresort.com

#61872 - 01/23/03 04:49 PM Re: Seven Seas
mountain Larry Offline
We stayed at 7seas last June and enjoyed it very much, while our unit would have been cramped for three it would not have been impossible. However we did see another one of the units that was much larger than ours and I would say three there wouldn't have been a problem. I can also agree with others about the wonderful and helpful staff.

#61873 - 01/23/03 06:00 PM Re: Seven Seas
NancyT Offline
Thanks to everyone for their responses. One more question - about long would it take to walk from the Seven Seas to say Fidos? Can you walk on the beach the whole way? We'll be there 3/29 - 4/5. Anyone else going to be around?

#61874 - 01/23/03 06:36 PM Re: Seven Seas
govikes Offline
10 minutes if you lollygag. You can walk the beach no problem all the way to Coconuts from 7 Seas and I usually walk the beach instead of the street to go to any of those places. Plus, right around the backside of 7 Seas is Papi's restaurant--make sure you stop in there, good food, cheap prices and Papi is a wonderful host!

#61875 - 01/23/03 08:58 PM Re: Seven Seas
mountain Larry Offline
The problem with walking the beach is that you can really get slowed down by the several bars that you will walk by and surely need to stop at.

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 27 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,029 Topics
462,231 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.