Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
has anyone have any information about piggy and his family? he lives on the lagoon side of caye caulker, and we are concerned

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I have been trying for a couple days to find out about Porfilio. I have not seen any messages yet. I will let you know as soon as I hear something. I am heading down that way fairly soon. If you hear something would you please post it so I know.
Thanks,
Wade...

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
wade,
thank you for your reply if you hear anything please keep us posted. if you should happen to see porfilio tell him bob sarro from houston has been thinking of him, and if he needs anything, we would like to help. thank you again.
bob sarro

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Bob are you the appliance guy piggy talks about all the time. He has been to your house I think he told me. If in fact this is the same person.
Wade...

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Where did ya go Bob.Thought I would reply again just in case you missed the last message.
Wade.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
wade,
no i am not the appliance guy. i am a friend of his from houston. i have fished and lobstered with him several times, and have been to his house. he is supposed to call the next time he comes to the states, to visit. i am worried about his well being, home, boat, and traps, that is how he makes his living, and i pray that all is well
bob

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Gotcha Bob,
I also fish and have lobstered with him and Bill(Blanco his brother). I have knowm him now for many years as well. He is an outstanding guy and I dearly like him and his family. Next time you see him ask him about the time we were fishing and had to take out a 9 ft. crock while we were fishing the flats. Scared the living poo out of us. It was 2 weeks after Mitch. I tell you that hurricane ripped them up and this is 1000 times worse. Like I said I am booked to go back there for a month. I may try to move my trip up to help repair the electrical. I have an Electrical Contracting Company and if I can help them in any way I will be more then happy to do that instead of fishing.
Keep in touch Bob and I will tell Piggy you were concerned. I may print this off and take it to him so he sees that people were concerned.
Wade..
PS: My brother also lives in Houston over at Lake Houston. Houston is a nice place.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Wade,
Have you heard anything yet?
Jill (Bob's wife)

J
J

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Jill, I have not heard one thing at all. I am sure he is fine but you know his house on the side where the storm was. I am sure he and his family are OK. I dont understand really how come I cannot get a thumbs up from anyone there. Maybe Anne and Choc. will see this and confirm something for us. I will keep trying.
Wade...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.