Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
JohnnyK Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hello everyone...

I will be returning to San Pedro in mid-March after a three year hiatus. Will anyone be around? You'll see me late-night drinking and dancing with my friends (who are also coming along)! Please reply so we could perhaps meet and have a brilliant time. Thanks for reading...
smile
JK

I'm returning to San Pedro soon...about 2 weeks away!!! Can't wait!
I
I
Originally posted by JohnnyK:
Hello everyone...

I will be returning to San Pedro in mid-March after a three year hiatus. Will anyone be around? You'll see me late-night drinking and dancing with my friends (who are also coming along)! Please reply so we could perhaps meet and have a brilliant time. Thanks for reading...
smile
JK
Hey JohnnyK. Our group of 9 will be there from Texas March 7-16. We will be at Banana Beach. Just listen for the Buffett tunes and the sound of Belikins opening. Come on by and have a few cold ones.

J
JohnnyK Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hello Ibirie!

Thank you for your reply. smile We will be a group of four arriving March 13th in the evening. Unfortunately, our stay will be limited to only a week. But, at least, our schedule overlaps and we may have the opportunity to meet one another.
smile

Our plan, as in the past, is to drink and relax during the most part of the day and early evenings at the beach and Fido's (our favorite hang out). Then, as the late night approaches, we will be hitting the clubs, Barefoot Iguana, Big Daddy's, Jaguar Temple, etc. I forget exactly which clubs are most popular which nights, but we'll figure it out...and you'll find us there. smile

Could ya please describe your group a little more? Nine people should be quite fun!!! smile Is it all friends, a tour pacakge, etc. What is the age range?

We're all mid-twenty's, college friends (a reunion of sorts), and from the northeast.

Hope to see ya down there. take care. JK

J
JohnnyK Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Oh Ibieria,

One of my friends who is travelling to Belize is from the Dallas area. Are you near Dallas as well?

Thanks for your time.
JK laugh

I
I
JohnnyK
Our group consits of 9 really close friends ranging from 26 to 40 (most of us in our early 30's) A couple of us are divers and we will try and do our dives early in the morning to free up the afternoons for belikins and rum drinks. We all like to think of ourselves as social drinkers. Can we help it if we are all VERY social people?????. Probably spend most of the afternoons hanging out at the beach and then walk into town in the early evening and see what happens from there. We do plan on doing a cave tubing trip and a half day reef fishing trip. Other than that it will be mostly Belikins on the beach. Hope to see ya there.

We are from Dallas and will be there for the first time from March 15 until the 22nd. Staying at the Belizean Shores and too old to party all night. Will be diving and cave tubing. BT

J
JohnnyK Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hello Ibirie and Cook2,

Thank you both for replying.

I can't wait to return to San Pedro - less than a month away! smile

Hopefully, I will see both you and your respective groups in town some day. We'll most likely be playing Trivia Pursuit at Fido's during the day if we're not snorkelling, jungle treking, etc...or you'll find us dancing the night away. laugh I'll be on the look out for a large group of nine, wandering the streets of san Pedro -- it shouldn't be too hard to notice y'all. :p And, Cook2, perhaps, both Ibirie and myself could coax ya to stay out a little late one night. :p

Anyway, can't wait to arrive...Hopefully, we'll all meet in person. smile Cheers. Happy Valentine's Day.

JK

M
M
I will be down there with Johnny's group. I fear I will see a large group of 18, and not of nine, but so goes the Belikin. Can't wait to bet the chicken drop and try to lose the stray dogs that inevitably follow us home from the late not food stands.... Hope to hear of more groups of mid-twenties to mid-thirties coming down to kick back.

--Matt
I do hereby challenge your best to a butt kicking game of trivial pursuit. omg do i talk BIG or what. eek
gay

J
JohnnyK Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hey MattL,

Good to see you joined the forum. smile That's excellent! Did you see the Trivia Pursuit challenge by gay?
----------------------------------------------
Gay,

You're on! Your Trivia Pursuit challenge is accepted. :p We can even attempt to play a drinking game version of Trivia Pursuit. (We're inventive -- we'll establish the rules once we arrive) :p
---------------------------------------------

Anyone else up for the fun/challenge?

Thanks for posting y'all. smile

Cheers.
JK:D

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 293 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.