Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
N
OP Offline
N
Hi there,

We are counting downt the days until our vacation/honeymoon begins in Belize. That's right folks, we are getting married there! We have chosen The Victoria House as the restaurant to celebrate our wedding dinner. The chef has offered to prepare something special if we want. My question is for those of you who have dined at The Vitoria House before - Is there a dish that they prepare that is better than anything else? Or is there an "island dish" that you would recommend?

Thanks
New England Girl

The chocolate pudding is fantastic

Hey There Kelley!
Can't wait to join you and your new HUBBY at the Capricorn for your special wedding celebration dinner!!! Love you guys!!
Jody & Billy

N
OP Offline
N
Originally posted by Lizzard:
Hey There Kelley!
Can't wait to join you and your new HUBBY at the Capricorn for your special wedding celebration dinner!!! Love you guys!!
Jody & Billy
Hey "lizzard"!
The dinner is at The Victoria House not Capricorn silly girl! We will be enjoying Capricorn on a different night. Love you guys too!

Kel

Sorry I can't help with the menu there Kelly, we haven't had the pleasure of dining there YET.
CONGRATS TO YOU THOUGH!
Sooo tell us all what you're a wearing, doing, what ya got planned... HOW FUN!
Did you check the "search"? Very cool unique ideas from previous wedding folk married on the Island!
Have a GRAND time!
Hey... are boarders invited to the nuptials? hehe cool

Edited by Hope cause she spelt KELLEY wrong. sorry

N
OP Offline
N
Hey denverdan & good spelling Hope!
Thanks for responding. Anyone else who's reading this is welcome to give us suggestions regarding entree options at The Victoria House.

So here's the scoop on our little wedding: on 4/2 around 4:30 or 4:45 we will be on the beach in front of Caribbean Villas getting married. I will be in a sleeveless long ivory gown and my fiance (Greg) will be in black pants and ivory shirt and of course we will be barefoot! We will be having more photos taken in the tropical garden there too while the sun is setting. We are very excited.

Then it's time to pop the bottles of champagne and celebrate!!! We will be having dinner to celebrate at The Victoria House.

So anyone who see's us, feel free to say hello!

Can't wait to experience the joys of Belize!!

Kelley

Originally posted by denverdan:
Sorry I can't help with the menu there Kelly, we haven't had the pleasure of dining there YET.
CONGRATS TO YOU THOUGH!
Sooo tell us all what you're a wearing, doing, what ya got planned... HOW FUN!
Did you check the "search"? Very cool unique ideas from previous wedding folk married on the Island!
Have a GRAND time!
Hey... are boarders invited to the nuptials? hehe cool

Edited by Hope cause she spelt KELLEY wrong. sorry

Sounds great so far Kel,
I have my purple shirt with pink pokka-dots ready to roll!! Okay if I also wear a grass skirt??
Scott

N
OP Offline
N
Hey Tarpon!

Sure, I think having our best man/ witness wearing a grass skirt is a great idea as long as you were it the authentic way (with nothing else!!!) I'll keep my fingers crossed for a strong breeze!!

hehehe!
Kel

Hey Kelley,

You have a travel agency right in your hometown that is owned by someone who got married in Belize a few yeasa ago. Maybe you can buy her a drink in the Old Port and pick her brain. Pam Hurley - Hurley Travel - www.travelexperts.com

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
N
OP Offline
N
Hey klcman!

What great news! You really know your stuff! I know who Pam is and will definitely give her a buzz this week. Thanks for making the connect for me!

Sounds as though you know the lay of the land here in Portland, Maine by the way you mentioned the Old Port. Yes?

Enjoy!
Kelley

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 337 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.