Hi everyone, our family is rejoicing that we just got email from my brother Jim Crawford of Caye Caulker.
He is in Belize City to pick up supplies and to get in touch with family. His reports are the same as others, ALOT of damage,unbelieveable, many boats destroyed, including his, people just coming out of a daze and mustering up courage to start over and rebuild. Power plant is gone!
But some supplies are coming in and water taxis running. Quite an ordeal for everyone.
Praise God NO fatalities or serious personal injuries. He said that most folks are fine and are rallying together to get organized for the work that's ahead of them.

Our heartfelt thanks to so many of you for keeping this message board so up to date. I know that you have spent long hours on screen. God bless you all and may your halo's have an extra special sparkle!

Best wishes and prayers to everyone still waiting to hear news. We will stay posted to this site to continue our support.

Anxious to contribute whatever we can towards the relief project. Am waiting now to hear what we can do from San Diego. There is literally nothing on the news, so I have contacted local TV channels to see what's up?

THANKS AGAIN, Love, Judy Long & Jim's family

[This message has been edited by judy45 (edited 10-04-2000).]

[This message has been edited by judy45 (edited 10-08-2000).]