Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
carrie Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I talked to Oliver again. Jayson, your dad is fine so is his house, but his boat is not. Joe and Wolf, from Tuff E Nuff are good, they're with Oliver and Rico too. Fidel is good as well as Arden and his girlfriend Peggy. I hope this helps some. Oliver is great. There is a lot of work to be done, but as an entire community, we are making things happen up close and from afar!Thanks everyone!

J
J
VERY VERY relieving NEWS!!!!!!!!! I cannot thank you enough Carrie. I will finally be able to get some rest!!

Glad to hear everyone else is doing ok and we will keep doing our part from this end sending everything we've got to get them back on their feet.

C
carrie Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I'm so glad I could help relieve some worry. I look forward to joining everyone down there. This tragedy has definitely brought out the good in people. Not that they weren't already, but you know what I mean. When everything is stripped away we are left very vulnerable and everyone's true nature comes out. It's great to see the beauty in every single person involved. Keep smiling!

Carrie,
Thanks so much for your kindness, that was very thoughtful of you to get the info for me on Arden Flores and the Tuff E Nuff's staff..... I'm soooooo relieved. It's sounds like your boyfriend's hanging in there!
what a trooper. San Pedro remains in our thoughts and prayers....

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.