Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
ibirie Offline OP
OP Offline
I
We will be at Banana Beach from March 7-16. We plan on renting a golf cart for a few days and would appreciate any info. you guys have on where we should rent from. From what I've found the prices are pretty much the same at most places. I was just curious if some had better carts than others. I also read a post about one of the places offering a discount, but you had to ask for it. Thanks in advance for your help.
8 More Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O
O
Banana Beach has them for rent right at the hotel. Just stop in Monkey Business,travel shoppe and they will hook you right up.

Jackie smile

Have a nice trip and enjoy Bananas!!!!

V
V
Jackie, do you know how much BB rents their carts for? Going in May, staying at BB, but have read where Carts R Us in town may be cheaper??

S
S
Recommend you check both Moncho's and Carts-R-Us for pricing. We've had great service from Moncho's in the past.

O
O
They use Cholos at Banana Beach:

65.00 US for 24 hours.

Jackie

S
S
We rented through Cholos while we were staying at Banana Beach. Picked them up and returned them through Monkey Business.

Recommend Monchos.....good tires, batteries always charged, exchange when ya want/need...reasonable price C

We negotiated a deal with Cholos for the 12 day period we stayed last summer that worked out to almost 1/2 of what is charged thru the lodging.
Everything is negotiable.
Richard

We stayed at BB last month and found that most days we didn't need a cart. We like to walk and enjoyed the time on the beach. We just rented one from Monkey Business when we wanted to get somewhere in a hurry or felt lazy and paid by the hour. This worked out to be a lot cheaper for us. They have them there all the time so it is handy.

C
C
Cholo's is where I get the best deal and you have the option of drinking an ice cold Belikin before taking off and when you return the cart. eek
Dready the bartender is always willing to give you a deal.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.