Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#63884 - 03/01/03 12:10 AM Gay and David
Fry69 Offline
My husband and I (40's) are also staying at Rubies. We will be coming into B.C. around 1pm on Mon March 10 and staying until Wed (3/12) morning and then going to the Cayo area. We love to snorkle. I am thinking about doing:
A: trip to shark ray alley etc
B: trip to caye caulker
C: maybe an evening snorkle somewhere

I want to make sure we have enough people to go as we only have the 2 1/2 days to deal with.
Are you or anyone else willing to commit to something?

#63885 - 03/01/03 12:29 AM Re: Gay and David
GAY AND DAVID Offline
sounds good, we can firm it up what and when. a trip to cc on the rum punch with george is fun. he will stop to snorkle at hol chan and shark ray alley. make sure it is not cruise day. gak!
i did want to night snorkel but i get cold very fast. i don't think i can fit my 40 something - quit smoking - ever growing butt into my wetsuit. i can always get one from the dive shop tho. let me know how this sounds.
gay

#63886 - 03/01/03 01:02 AM Re: Gay and David
Fry69 Offline
Wow Gay we sound like we could be 2 fat-bottomed girls ( or is it flat-bottomed?) We are talking about Mon evening, all day tues, and Wed maybe till early afternoon. What times are the tours? That rum punch on the cat sounds nice, isnt that an all day one that the cruise folks can't do?
Phyllis

#63887 - 03/02/03 06:50 PM Re: Gay and David
Fry69 Offline
Gay,who is George? On tues the 11th there will be one cruise ship in(7am-7pm). The c.c trip sounds perfect to me how about you?
Phyllis

#63888 - 03/04/03 06:24 PM Re: Gay and David
Fry69 Offline
Gay are you interested in doing this?

#63889 - 03/05/03 06:13 PM Re: Gay and David
GAY AND DAVID Offline
sorry to take so long fry, i am swamped at work and at home. i will be a basket case by the time i arrive. i was checking into the tuesday cruisers to see if they are going to cc. we don't want to be mixed up with all of them. i think we can do a night snorkle on monday night tho. what do you think?
gay

#63890 - 03/05/03 08:34 PM Re: Gay and David
Fry69 Offline
That would be good. Who is George? Do you know what time a night snorkle is?
Phyllis

#63891 - 03/05/03 11:39 PM Re: Gay and David
GAY AND DAVID Offline
FRY,
george eiley owns the "rum punch" an old basic sail boat. no luxuries on board. it is not a fancy cat. it's so fun to sail to cc. he will stop to snorkle on the way at hol chan and shark ray but that is where the cruisers will be as well. if we come after them all the fish will be scared away.
gay

#63892 - 03/06/03 12:31 AM Re: Gay and David
Fry69 Offline
So what do you suggest?

#63893 - 03/06/03 03:55 PM Re: Gay and David
GAY AND DAVID Offline
hey fry, we will be there tomorrow and will check it out, which way to go. we will also check out the night snorkel. it is never a problem finding someone to take you to snorkle spots. cannot wait. bon voyage all.
gay

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
4 registered (Jameela01, Marty, 2 invisible), 57 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,083 Topics
462,384 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.