Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
OP Offline
C
Went to AC for the first time in January and it is all I have thought about since I returned home.
It is the coolest place I have ever been, and I can't wait to get back. I can't even imagine going anywhere else. 12 degrees right now in sw Nebraska, having a Belikin at BC's would be so nice.

You're just another person "hooked". When I tell people about it that have never been there........you know what?? I'm gonna keep it to myself and make a T-Shirt out of it!! Tee hee...C

I'm thinking about having a San Pedro party this weekend... Crank up the heater, put on the bikini, make some rum punch (since i can't have a Belikin), dance to Wil and Dale, maybe buy a coconut. Geez, I need a life.

When you find a remedy for this AC syndrome, please let me know!

Too Late, you will now find yourself looking for Belikin in the beer section of your local grocery store, spending hours searching cheap airfares back to Belize, putting Marie Sharps hot sauce on everything and trying to figure out how to get more days vacation to go back for the "cure". ; )

Budding SP fans...it NEVER leaves..you are "AC Hooked".......damn, that could have been a T-Shirt, too!!!!! confused wink C

C
OP Offline
C
OK, so I'm not the only one out there with this problem. Maybe I should start a counseling group.

We ARE the counseling group!!! C, and, of course, going back.......we haven't gone anywhere else on vacation since 98' > There is always, all ways, a need to go back. LOL..you GOT it!!! Angel Blessings!!!! C

The only way to feel better is book your next trip...
I find I work better with a goal...

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
I sit in traffic, look out at the snow, kick the button for my Wil and Dale CD. Cut number 4, Welcome to San Pedro, brings tears to my eyes. We are spoiled just a bit, but it is great.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
yat Offline
Hey Croc,

You really can't get AC and San Pedro out of your head. The only remedy is to go back. I think about the island every day. You can' help but think about it...that's why we're all checking the board every day and several times during the day.

For me, the thoughts of paradise in my head get me through from one September to the next. Wish I could go more often than just once a year. I will eventually be there more often and for longer visits once retirement kicks in within another 2 years or so.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 283 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.