Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#6414 10/04/00 02:37 PM
B
belize Offline OP
OP Offline
B
IN TRUE GACH-U-COVERED SPIRIT I FINALLY GOT A CALL FROM A LAUGHING GACH FROM MAYA ISLAND AIR - HE'S ALIVE AND WELL, HIS HOME WASN'T DAMAGED, ALL HIS FAMILY IS FINE, ALL THE MAYA ISLAND AIR PLANES ARE FINE - NONE WERE DAMAGED - SAME FOR EINER AT RAMON'S - STILL NO ACCURATE WORD ON THE HOTEL - MELANIE AND CHANGA FROM AMIGOS ARE FINE AS IS THE DIVE SHOP - SPIRITS ARE HIGH THAT THEY CAN GET THE MESS CLEANED UP SOON - EVERYONE IS BONDING TOGETHER TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE ON THE ISLAND IS FED & HAS A COMFORTABLE PLACE TO SLEEP - BTL IS ON THE ISLAND FIXING TELEPHONE POLES AND FIGURE THAT THEY CAN GET MAIN STREET UP AND RUNNING IN 48 HOURS - A SHIP FROM ENGLAND WITH DOCTORS, HELECOPTERS, FOOD, WATER AND BLANKETS/TENTS IS ARRIVING SOMETIME TODAY OR TOMORROW - RELIEF IS COMING IN FROM THE MANY WONDERFUL AND GENEROUS PEOPLE IN BELIZE CITY AND THE REST OF THE COUNTRY WHO TRULY CARE - THE ONE THING I HAVE ALWAYS SAID ABOUT BELIZEANS AND THAT INCLUDES THE SAN PEDRANOS, MY SECOND FAMILY (THEY DO THINK THEY ARE A SEPARATE NATION BUT THEY'RE NOT)(SMILE) IS THAT THEY GENUINELY CARE FOR ALL PEOPLE AND EACH OTHER AND I AM SO VERY PROUD OF THEM - BELIZE IS GOING TO BE FINE...JUST GIVE THEM A COUPLE OF WEEKS.

O
O
As I read all these messages I can't help but cry. It is so nice to still have wonderful people around especially our Belizeans, no wonder Belize is such a wonderful place and all because of its wonderful, one of a kind people. Lets keep our spirits up for things will start shining soon for us.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
In my estimation...things already shine there [Linked Image] you sound like wonderful people...just like my guy Jim Crawford(Caye Caulker)says you are!
Keep your spirits high...many people are helping ...out of love and caring.
God Bless. Love, June

you are making me cry again Susan....

J
J
I wish I could respond but my tears make my keyboard rusty.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 151 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.