Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Hi! I am from Wales (UK!) and am coming out to Belize in April to do a 3 month teaching placement! At the end of the placement a good friend of mine is planning to come over and join me..I want to spend about a week in Ambergris Caye and really need some advice on places to stay. I'd prefer to pay a little bit more than usual for a really nice place to stay! Any one have any ideas? PLEASE reply if you can recommend anywhere to stay!

All my love, bec xx

Banana Beach has some really nice suites. The rooms and grounds are beautifully decorated. The suites have a full kitchen and I would highly recommend the ocean front on the second or third level. There is a nice patio with french doors opening onto it where you can have a cup of coffee and fruit in the morning looking out over the sea. There are two pools, a restaurand and bar on premises along with a travel shop.

S
S
Your trip sounds very interesting. Recommend you check out Caribbean Villas Hotel through this web site. They are a very nice, small, quiet resort. All the suites and rooms are beachfront with full sea and reef views. They have only 10 suites/rooms on 3 acres of land with bird sanctuary, gardens, wildlife, hot tubs, free bikes, grills, 300+ foot pier with swimming and snorkeling area. Their staff has been there long-term and love their guests. Ask for the discount if you book directly. CV does not accept commissions from guides or tour companies, so you get objective recommendations and in some cases, cheaper prices for excursions. Enjoy all your Belize time!

Hello!! I'm studying in the UK right now from Ohio. Anyway, my favorite place to stay in AC is Ramon's. I've been there twice but it's the only place I've stayed and there are a lot of other really nice places on the island as well..... You can check out my pictures from there at: http://photo.epson.com/index.html just enter my email under "visit albums" , [email protected]

O
O
Banana Beach would be my choice and always is. I have stayed at other places, so I could say that Bananas is the best. The have nice ocean front suites, with a beautful view of the ocean, two pools,restaurant and bar, the staff is beyond compare.
Email me if you would like more info:
jackie@belizeanparadise.com
or check out my website:
belizean paradise

Jackie

OP Offline
Hi, thank you all for your replies - I will certainly look into the accom you recommended. I am getting so excited about going..i cant wait. I have loads of questions about Belize and I'll def be back to ask them!

TAke care, Bec xx

B
B
Be sure to check out Caribe Island also. Been there a few times and planning on going back there in September. It a great place to stay and the staff their is excellent.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 335 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.