Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#65155 - 03/27/03 11:34 PM Trip Report
DoubleE Offline
WOW What a great trip I just got back from. San Pedro now has a new friend and will be back soon. Stayed at Banana Beach and my hats off folks!!!!! They attended to my every need. The Travel Shop was great in handling all of our trip needs and we were a diverse group of 6 with different agenda and they handled every request with no problem! The staff was GREAT, clean rooms and very helpful---Beach---Front desk---cleaning staff---Maintance Staff, all were clen and very respectful. I hooked up with Captjeff for some REEF fishing we used Beacho and did he know where the fish were! We caught lots and what a blast!!!! 1 Day of Bone fishing which was out of this world, I caught at least 20 fish on a 1/2 day trip! WOW We did some other stuff and everything from Cave Tubing, Shark Ray Alley, Watching the Manatee's were great. No complaints about anything at San Pedro. If you want any numbers or recemendations please e mail me and I will try to answer them. This was my first time at San Pedro but will go again as soon as possible.

#65156 - 03/27/03 11:38 PM Re: Trip Report
Chloe Offline
WOW WOW, another great trip, thanks for sharing.

#65157 - 03/27/03 11:43 PM Re: Trip Report
DoubleE Offline
Thanks Chole any time I have such a great trip I want to Shout and this was one of those trips. But forgot to include my e mail---eelliott@AC1.K12.wy.us I also need Beach O's address. Thanks again to all. Jeff you were great to allow me to tag along on those fishing trips.

#65158 - 03/27/03 11:57 PM Re: Trip Report
captjeff Offline
double e you are a real nice guy you could tag along with the capt .anytime we had some real fun ,I like your job on the food 1 chicken and a case of beer a man each a healthy start meal .it is gret to make new friends ,you are a class act .I am not going to china ,going back in april and may for more fishing and good food ,and most of the wonderfull people of san pedro town .keep in touch

#65159 - 03/28/03 11:14 AM Re: Trip Report
rickcheri Offline
Too Cool, another reg.
Rick laugh laugh wink

#65160 - 03/28/03 04:59 PM Re: Trip Report
LaurieMar Offline
Yep, very cool. I love Banana Beach too. I gotta get my butt back there sometime soon!

#65161 - 03/28/03 05:24 PM Re: Trip Report
Chloe Offline
Capt. I'll bring one chicken and one case of beer per person, can I tag along next trip? wink

#65162 - 03/28/03 06:00 PM Re: Trip Report
DoubleE Offline
Rickcheri, You bet I am Hooked! Thanks for all of your help you guys were great. Even though I did not hook up with Hillyboo I had a Blast fishing, Caught a big Shark, Hooked a rather large Baraccuda, And had a 31/2' Baracudda take a 6 pound grouper 4 feet from the boat. WOW!!!!! But lots of FISH and went Bone fishing and caught ? Bunch anyway---Maybe hook up with ya sometime and go fishing.
Chloe- Look out you will get hooked on this fishing stuff with Captjeff. He and Beacho will treat you right! Have fun
Captjeff--Watch out! you may have fishing partners all over the place. Action we want Action!! I am mad that you get to go back next month! Only if I could go, I would be there too!
Maybe hook up next spring break for a couple of days! Till next time. ED

#65163 - 03/28/03 07:53 PM Re: Trip Report
captjeff Offline
chloe you can come anytime ,chicken or no chicken ,but the beer is mandatory ,fun is a must , sense of humor a plus ,,double e is a charter member of the fishing club and I am the grand marshall we are open to new members who like fishing and a great time ...if you pass the test ,your in

#65164 - 03/28/03 08:00 PM Re: Trip Report
captjeff Offline
double e put you on the list in fact top of list you a a charter member ,I will be going dowm almost once a month ,any one wants to go and share the cost ,it is dirt cheap a lots of fun ,e mail captjeff and welcome abord ,fun people only ,,no dead heads ,going april 8 till the 13 and may 3 to 10 june ????? we fish 7 or 8 to 1 aprox

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 43 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,077 Topics
462,359 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.