Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
OP Offline
K
Well..the American Embassy told me my parents...Ken & Debbie McLean..were shipped to the Embassy hotel last night. I figured I would have heard from them by now. I called the hotel..and they said they weren't there. I know they would call us the moment they were able to get to a phone.

Therefore...I'm hoping SOMEONE on this list has info on the pple from the Belize Yacht club. I know that the building is safe..but it could be that my parents weren't there when it hit so hard.

I recieved an email Saturday afternoon..my dad telling me the hurricane was upgraded from a 2 to a 4. He was emailing me from some cyber cafe...I'm sure. I haven't heard from them since.

I'm thrilled to report that ALOT of pple have found their loved ones..and i'm deleting pple like crazy off the list. Though sadly I am still adding a few here and there. This list has reunited a few family's...YEAH!!!
http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/minikitty/missing.html

If anyone has info on any of these pple or the state of their hotel..please send some kind of information to the contacts that were left.

Thanx!

K
OP Offline
K
~~

J
J

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.