Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
dogmatic Iwill be there 8 of april till 13 of april too bad we could have hooked up and shared a reef boat ,done real fishing ,the fishing has been wonderfull , call beach o he will give you the time of your life ,.

Living The Dream Every Day!
ejbpesca,

i'll tell you something that nobody else on this board is aware of unless they happen to read this thread......the eye is interactive, I can see everyone.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
captjeff,

i really appreciate your info, and l'm ready to hook a few.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
sweet & short report, Jeff. thanks for the info.

nothing like a peeping prevaricator wink

S
S
What type of lures would u use to fish off the pier. Real novice angler needs help!

Thanks captjeff! It's good to know that they are responsive to the guests that way.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

OP Offline
sanpedro slim the best bait is live bait or frozen sardines I think I spelled that right.small jigs flies ,small hooks light line top water lures ,some docks say no fishig so check first also the longest pier hold the most fish ,snapper bone fish .jacks the ocean is alive with fish you can see them in the water ,on a clear day .the best bet is to get a few people and share a guide .it is dirt cheap compared to us prices .....and you will have a wonderfull time ,and you will catch lots of fish on the reefs .you will only keep what you eat and throw the rest back or give to people that need the fish to eat good luck to you .hope that helped

OP Offline
seashell they are nice at the hotel but found the people in town all to be also great fun loving people ,I love this town

FYI, here's a new review of AquaMarina Suites I just received.

--Lan Sluder

>>

We stayed 4 nights at AQUAMARINA SUITES and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Ambergris Caye. Very friendly, helpful staff; spacious suites w/kitchen (fridge, stove, oven, sink, coffeemaker, etc.), sitting room, bedroom, private bath, and balcony w/ocean view; air-conditioning; pool, complete with poolside bar and awesome bartender (Duane); and a restaurant to boot (we did not eat at the restaurant, so cannot comment on that, but the food looked good).
The location is great-right at the northern edge of the town, just steps away from restaurants, stores, etc. If you want a clean, comfortable
base right near the "action" of San Pedro (it's a pretty laid-back town), Aquamarina Suites is the place. The hotel is associated with Aqua
Dives for all your snorkeling/diving needs, and also can get you golf carts at a decent rate. And the beach in front of the pool is wide
enough for sunbathing (maybe 20 feet wide?). Personally, because San Pedro is such a funky, friendly beach town, I really wouldn't want to
stay at one of the more remote, upscale resorts on the northern end of the island (you have to take a water taxi to get into town at night-and
trust me, the water taxis are weird-no lights on the boats, irregular stops, etc.). A few caveats: The water pressure at Aquamarina Suites is
a little low, there aren't really many cooking implements in the kitchen, and at the time of this review (March 2003), there is a hotel being built right next door, so you do hear loud construction sounds from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. I'd guess that the construction will be finished by June or July 2003, though. Still, though, minor things - Aquamarina Suites is a great place, and I would definitely stay there again. Chuck Tobler, March 2003

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
OP Offline
lan/my new sanpedro mentor/guru chuck is right on did not have a problem with water but was on other side of construction in 307 there was some men working but was out most of the day fishing ,and driving around having a ball living large did not have a care in the world.the place is a good bet ,and clean as you can get .but heads up on the construction it is true .but it did not bother me .....

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.