Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Marie said: "Seashell, you of all people should know its my beloved Paradise Resort Hotel!!!!!!!!

So, any idea of what the Turnfeffe place would charge, not that I can't check. So you recommend that one? Let me know!"

ahahahahah, yes, Marie I completely missed that. Anyway, I'm sorry I'm not too up on all the places out at the Atolls. So perhaps some others could respond.

I had wanted to stay at Turneffe for a few days at Xmas but found it too pricey for me at that time. Perhaps it is not so much off season.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

M
M
Thanks, Seashell, I'll keep my eye on this!

M
M
Turneffe Flats, Turneffe Lodge and Blackbird are the 3 lodges out there. BB offers a 3 night snorkel package starting at US$600.00pp, probably the last expensive of the offerings. Try Oceanic Society also on BlackBird, they might be less than BB, but not sure if they only offer 7 nt packages or not. Great out there, especially when winds elsewhere humbug diving.

Maya Travel Services
M
M
Hi Maya! Thanks! I've heard of Blackbird, is it nice? Now, we all have heard of my prediliction for laid back places, so is it? I much prefer laid back. Since you are in the 'business', also wondering about St. George Caye, just off BC, totally different enviornment, but I'm interested for another day. I think it may have become my dreaded 'froo-froo', but if not, let me know. If you've heard me on this site, you know my love is PRH, so I would be interested in something along that line.

Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate it!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 135 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.